• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art GCC Contest Skyward Sword

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, the last couple of weeks there were no participants for the contest so I had to skip it.
Now with the E3 of last week we have seen some new scenes added to the SS Trailer. I want this new Contest to be a SS one. So make me a SS banner and send your entries to me by PM. You got till Friday the 17th 11 pm ET. After this the poll will be up.
Come on people! If we want this contest to continue you need to participate otherwise this contest is about to die. Don't be afraid to show your work and don't think about winning only!!! It is not about winning the contest but to show off your talent!

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
If you had posted this about two days ago, I might have entered my signature~ :P Oh well.

Looking forward to the entries we'll be seeing for this~ ^^ Skyward Sword has got a monopoly on my attention right now, so I'm particularly interested. Hope people hop on board and don't hold back! ;)

Beeker

Wild Card
I have a feeling a lot of people will enter this one, with all the new stuff for Skyward Sword, people like me are and will be inspired! =D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Oh, I wish I didn't change my signature to my current one. Now I'll have to make something else now that I just got a vision for my entry. Now I just need to not get distracted by something in order to prevent procrastination.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love you guys! I posted this thread yesterday and I already received like 4 entries :) I'm happy because now we can have a great competition!!!
Keep it up the spirit :D If you want to participate, you have till Friday!! So let the pms come my way with your entries :lol:

David

But you called me here...
Too bad I can't use the one that I made a couple days ago... Oh well. I shall make another! I'll enter if I find the time to make a sig with SS stuff in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom