• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GCC CONTEST Round One + SIGN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So the last two rounds I received NO entries. That's why I didn't post them. Not because I didn't want to but because the motivation to go on with the contest is very low. Because the last couple of months there were hardly people participating. This time I will change it. From now on I will ask members first to sign up if they want to participate. Then I will give people a week to sign up. Then after a week the sign ups will be closed. Participants have 1 week to create their work. After a week the new poll will be up with the entries.

So in short it will look like this:
- One week after this the sign ups are closed
- Participants have 1 week to create something
- New poll will be made with the entries

I will create a sign up thread every week. If you're sure you want to participate you're allowed to work on your entry as soon as you signed up. Hopefully more people will feel motivated. Otherwise this contest is reaching it's end :(

Well okay then, Let's start again :D

A new round number 1: Theme = Assassins Creed

Rules are already known by now ;)

- Raindrop14
- Dan

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The only reason I haven't entered the last few rounds is because none of the themes have been things I know anything about, hahaha. Let me think about this. I at least know a LITTLE about Assassin's Creed, so maybe I'll sign up later. (It's just so weird when you make signatures based on things you don't recognize. I can do it, but I feel my time would be better spent making a sig for something I like.)

Dan

Count me in Vanessa. Okay I really need to get my act together. I'll go for it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The only reason I haven't entered the last few rounds is because none of the themes have been things I know anything about, hahaha. Let me think about this. I at least know a LITTLE about Assassin's Creed, so maybe I'll sign up later. (It's just so weird when you make signatures based on things you don't recognize. I can do it, but I feel my time would be better spent making a sig for something I like.)

I can't speak for you Heroine but I always liked to make things I never heard of. Because that was not only a challenge but also a way to learn about the subject ;) I hope you decide to join even fior the sake of the contest!!

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
Sorry, I wanted to join this ever since before the other cool kids here signed up for the contest, but problem is, being a new member of the boards, I don't know what do you mean by ".... Rules are already known by now", because, I don't know what is the dimensions for the thing we're supposed to be competing in making of, I don't know if there are number of colours allowed to be used in the creation or what, the specific instructions about font usage and all other requirements for the entries made by us, also, how many entries are allowed to be made by one contestant?

Dan

Sorry, I wanted to join this ever since before the other cool kids here signed up for the contest, but problem is, being a new member of the boards, I don't know what do you mean by ".... Rules are already known by now", because, I don't know what is the dimensions for the thing we're supposed to be competing in making of, I don't know if there are number of colours allowed to be used in the creation or what, the specific instructions about font usage and all other requirements for the entries made by us, also, how many entries are allowed to be made by one contestant?

Looking at this thread.
Vanessa pretty much said
Vanessa28 said:
Your work should be maximum 800 pixels width and 500 pixels height. Less is allowed but not bigger. Be as creative as possible.

oh and no self-voting. I imagine only one entry is allowed. Fonts don't matter other than that, go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom