• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past GBA Version Super Bomb Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm near the end of a minimalist challenge on ALttP (GBA version, as stated in thread title), and I've got a bit of an issue. I've beaten all seven dark-world dungeons, beaten Agahnim in Ganon's Tower, and the Super Bomb still isn't showing up in the bomb shop in the dark-world. Since this is a minimalist challenge, I skipped taking the blue/red tunics and Mirror Shield: I figure that shouldn't make any difference, but I can't think what else will trigger the Super Bomb to appear. Anybody have any suggestions?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
didn't find anything that triggers superbomb in store

sorry i can't help you but crush the minimalist challenge and get the stuff but hold on i will check the upgrades and see what is needed to trigger it

sorry but have you defeated misery mire yet?

sorry but have you defeated misery mire yet?

It can't be the Red tunic or the Mirror Shield that triggers it because I don't have either of them and the Super bomb was there for me (just got there last night, lol).

I am wondering, though, if maybe you needed to get it sooner? I got the Super Bomb right after Misery Mire, just before heading up to Turtle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom