• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Gaurdians

The devjne beasts are a big deal to me, just got my first one in Zoras domain and took me many tries but finally made it. I"m hunting a coupla shrines and get the sword is my next move.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The devjne beasts are a big deal to me, just got my first one in Zoras domain and took me many tries but finally made it. I"m hunting a coupla shrines and get the sword is my next move.

Waterblight out of all the bosses is probably the most irritating for me, especially when the room floods, i've never been sure what to do personally, so i just shot him in the face alot. but yeah my advice shrine wise is do it tower region by tower region, comb each region after tagging a tower and you should find them all

I absolutely can't wait til I'm decked out enough to find these things. It's gonna be epic.

Finally got the master sword today! Two shrines and the treasure in each was a giant ancient core,what a day! Think I oughta go by a lottery ticket lol..Anxious to see what it will do but that's another day and great thing about it it comes with it's own space. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom