• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gauntlets: Customizable or Not?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
There have been a variety of Gauntlist throughout the series, some plain brown, some metalic, most of the time the only uprgades are to up your strength, to overcome heavy obsticales that block are heros path, would you like to see more customizable gauntlits in the future? More poweres? More colours? More variety? Of course the main purpose of the Legend of Zelda series is to provide a Link to the game to the player but do you think that would be to far to narrow minded? Your opinion?

We've already seen a variety of gauntlet like items throughout the history of the franchise including the Titan's Mitt from A Link to the Past, Silver and Gold Gauntlets from Ocarina of Time, and Power Bracelet from The Wind Waker. This category of item has already become a franchise staple and it'd be nice for greater customization and upgrades along the lines of those in Skyward Sword to be incorporated with respect to the gauntlets. More powers? What exactly are you insinuating. The primary purpose of the gauntlets in previous games has been ti lift heavy impediments.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'd like for the higher-power gauntlets to have some sort of bonus, possibly extra damage inflicted with your sword (technically, the Gauntlets do make you stronger). However, I'd like to see them customizable, at least in the aesthetics front (I liked the Silver Gauntlets better than the Gold ones in OoT).

Fig

The Altruist
By customizable, do you mean to make it possible to design the look of the gauntlets? If so, then I am up for it! I would love to create my own gauntlets. As for more power, I don't see it happening. Maybe you meant more special abilities? I would love to see new abilities for the development of the gauntlets. Though new abilities would be so awesome to see and work out, what possible abilities could the new gauntlets have? There's really a limited amount of functions that a person's gauntlets can do reasonably in the series.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would much prefer to be able to customize the appearance of the gauntlets than have them one static design!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Being able to create our own designs on the Gauntlets would be awesome. It would add to the depth of Link as a character and as an avatar, in my opinion. I'm all for it. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom