• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul pulls out a match, strikes it with his Thumb then drops it on the ground in defiance

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo sees the girl start running and he manages to keep up with her from a safe distance. He had never encountered someone with abilities like her. Or at least he thought it was the girl causing it all. When he saw her running into the judge he stopped to hide just around the courner of a nearby building. He could feel the girl's unease from where he stood.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Don't be a jackass," Alwin tells the dwarf as he walks over, "Do you want to have the authorities chase you down on three planes in a row?" he's started getting tired of his partner's ****.

Storm

"Does Arlinn count as the Authorities? Because if some fiery redhead wabts to chase me, then i say why not?"

Storm

"Why Are you putting your hand to your face? Do you have a headache? Are your horns feeling heavy? Maybe you should file your horns down to help with the load. Or did you put your face to your head because you are ashamed of me? If i'm not up to your expectations, i could always go to Juice and tell him Alwin Nutt the Grand Arch-Demon is dissatisfied with my track record of a snafu, a fiasco, a tomfoolery, and an abuse of ones overbearing knowledge. Or maybe I shoukd call your Cathar Girlfriend?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Come on you two. Stop arguing. We're almost there." The streets seemed to be getting a little darker, this part of Ghirapur seemed depressed. There were some kids playing on the streets, but their clothing was torn. There were people trying to make inventioms, but even with open Aether lines most of their work was unsuccessful.

The girl backed away slowly from Tezzeret, not sure who the man was. "There's nothing to be afraid of, girl. I'm sure you're wondering how you got here. I'll gladly tell you." She ran away from him, in the direction of Rengo, abd a few consulate guards followed her at the command of Tezzeret

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo understood that the judge was trouble. Upon seeing the strange girl running in his direction, he decided to take action fast. He was curious about her so he wanted find out who she was, but in order for him to do that he couldn't let those guards take her.

He made sure the door that he was standing next to was unlocked and then, the moment when the mysterious girl was within reach, he grabbed her arm and pulled her with him through the door and quickly shut it behind them. He had been blending into the crowd pretty well out there, so he was hoping the guards wouldn't have seen him pull the girl in here. The room they found themselves in was quite dark and it seemed to be some sort of storage room. Rengo was still holding onto the girl's arm with one hand, and his other hand was covering her mouth.

Libk

The girl stays silent, too scared to try and get away from this new person that had pulled her into the building. She was crying, but fighting it at the same time. As far as she knew, this person was about to do horrible things to her as well. The consulate guards went by the door, they hadn't seen her get pulled away, Tezzeret could be heard giving orders, but he didn't send mad that she wasn't brought back.

She still wasn't sure about this new person that had taken her into this place, and she wasn't sure she wanted to find out who this was. She placed a hand on Rengo's wrist and started to freeze it. It was the one power she had a little more control over. She hoped this would allow her to get away and try to get home, wherever that was.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo's wrist starts aching from the cold, and he let's go of her. He's also affected in a way that causes him to shed a tear of his own. "Please wait! It's not safe to go back out there just yet. I saw you earlier and I just wish to know about your abilities. Seems like an incredible range of powers you have there, and I think they can be dangerous if misused." He wipes away the tear from his cheek.

Libk

Incredible. That was something she had never considered herself to be. Incredible. She was sick of these powers messing up her life. It was because of these powers that her father died. She knew it. If she wasn't there... he wouldn't have done what he had. It was her fault. "Why does everyone want to know about me? I don't want this!" She couldn't fight it any more. She broke down in front of this complete stranger, on an unfamiliar world, with no friends around her. As she sat there on the ground, knees pulled into her chest and head resting on them as she cried, a thopter went by the building. Rengo would be able to hear that it had stopped moving, obviously searching for the girl. Tezzeret had thopters sent out to try and find her. It figures. A mage shows up and the consulate decides if they're a danger or not. Usually they decide they are. And in this case, depending on her powers, they might deem this girl dangerous enough to be executed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom