• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gardening?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
--Miyamoto Mushashi, The Book of Five Rings.

Miyamoto Musashi – Samurai World

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My mom's done it some on and off over the years, and her dad has a plot of land out in the country that he usually has some stuff growing at, I've helped there a lot growing up also.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
If organizing is an issue, then grow stuff that isn't permanent? Can try potted pansies to start since they are low care, or tomato plants, as tomato are very hardy & grow just fine with forgetfulness or inattentive care & don't require much space at all. Snapdragons are also low care like pansies & fill out fast. I highly recommend those two in small potted planters if you want flowers & worry about organization. They replant well & could be moved easy, just don't try to keep them indoors. I also like daffodils as they are hardy & will regrow every year from bulbs, & you can dig them up & move them easily if needed if you mark areas.

If you want something more permanent & with no organization, you can look into wildflower mixes & just do above-ground planting & just see what grows for fun! My grandma was a heavy gardener but these were all her favorite easy plants to keep flowers in her garden for a long time. Plus side to terracotta planter pots is that you can also decorate them with stickers under a gloss coat or paint them! I liked putting dinosaur toys into mine also, ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom