• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ganondorf's Origin?

You guys probably already seen a new interesting character for SS.

zelda_skyward_sword_art-33.jpg

Could he be the reason Ganondorf shows up? Could the evil in this creature eventually reside in Ganondorf? Is he the holder of the triforce of power?

I don't know for sure if this is the reason why Ganondorf shows and I thinks its unlikely he holds the triforce of power. The triforce is hidden away from his clutches from the very beginning of the game(if he is the main demon) and it's highly doubtful that the triforce would split in this game. For Ganondorf, I can see some resemblances but it doesn't mean that he is related to Ganondorf. Demon King Malladus also resembles like Ganon in terms of his forms and train, but there is no connection between these two characters.

For some reason, it wouldn't surprise me if a.) he held the Triforce of Power and b.) Link/Zelda do not hold the Triforce of Courage/Wisdom. Rather, any number of people could hold those two pieces: the sheik, Fi, Ghirahim, Gaepora, etc etc

Idk, just makes sense to me for some reason

Its very very unlikely that any of those supporting roles would get a triforce piece. Seriously why would anyone but Link hold the triforce of courage?

Because they're shaking up the story of this game, so why not?

IT's very likely just wishful thinking, but I'm really sick of the same stories in Zelda games. Granted Skyward Sword's story looks like the best version of it yet, but like... why can't they do something different
for example

- protagonist as Zelda or Ganondorf to focus on THEIR triforce pieces (Zelda's game could be more mentally challenging, Ganondorf's game could be far more action-oriented)
- keep around the triforce pieces but show us a time when their role involved three entirely new people and what they did to change Hyrule in their own small way, perhaps give the triforce of courage to king of hyrule, triforce of power to a powerful gerudo lady, and triforce of wisdom to a sheikah and let us see how that story unfolds
-make a console Zelda that expands on the idea of Zelda and Link working together as a team, make it a co-op online game similar to Portal 2 where a puzzle needs to be solved together, Zelda can use her sheikah magic to manipulate time and space whereas Link is more about his items/combat

The reason that they do not make a Zelda game different and use the same story template is because if they did... then it wouldn't be Zelda. For instance, when you look at what people would like for Left 4 Dead 3, they'll say things like character customization, making a base, customizing guns, etc... If they did this, then it wouldn't be Left 4 Dead anymore. It'd be a different game style entirely different from the Left 4 Dead Franchise. The same thing applies here in Zelda. If you take away the concept of what makes Zelda Zelda, then it's not the same game anymore. Take away the dungeons and Overworld system and it's not the same. Take away Link's items and it's really not the same. If you want Zelda to change things around so that it's not the Zelda that we've grown up with then you shouldn't be playing it in the first place. If you want something drastically different from Zelda you might as well just play some other game title. I would be ridiculously mad if I got a Zelda game and I didn't play as Link, simply because that that's not Zelda.

If it still concerned the Hyrule mythos, then how would that be that very awful? After all, this isn't the Legend of Link.

guy

Junior Junior Member
Because they're shaking up the story of this game, so why not?

IT's very likely just wishful thinking, but I'm really sick of the same stories in Zelda games. Granted Skyward Sword's story looks like the best version of it yet, but like... why can't they do something different
for example

- protagonist as Zelda or Ganondorf to focus on THEIR triforce pieces (Zelda's game could be more mentally challenging, Ganondorf's game could be far more action-oriented)
- keep around the triforce pieces but show us a time when their role involved three entirely new people and what they did to change Hyrule in their own small way, perhaps give the triforce of courage to king of hyrule, triforce of power to a powerful gerudo lady, and triforce of wisdom to a sheikah and let us see how that story unfolds
-make a console Zelda that expands on the idea of Zelda and Link working together as a team, make it a co-op online game similar to Portal 2 where a puzzle needs to be solved together, Zelda can use her sheikah magic to manipulate time and space whereas Link is more about his items/combat

they will probably never make a game staring zelda. a countless number of people have suggested it, but it will never happen.

on. the actual topic, its either the imprisoned's true form who you fight as a final boss, or if you believe in the theory of ganon being a demon who possesses ganondorf, this is that demon.

Is anyone forgetting that you cannot make a wish from the Triforce unless you have a pure heart? I doubt the demon has power but I'm 90% sure that he lacks wisdom and courage, if not wisdom then. So therefore when he does touch it it will go to Link and Zelda.

I haven't thought of what happens next but I'm sure the above will happen or at least something similar.

Is anyone forgetting that you cannot make a wish from the Triforce unless you have a pure heart? I doubt the demon has power but I'm 90% sure that he lacks wisdom and courage, if not wisdom then. So therefore when he does touch it it will go to Link and Zelda.

I haven't thought of what happens next but I'm sure the above will happen or at least something similar.

You don't have to have a pure heart and the wish will be granted anyway, but if the heart isn't pure the Triforce will split and the land will become dark and dead. If you're heart is pure then the land will become a golden utopia. This is talked about in OoT. Ganon got his wish but the Triforce split.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
It doesn't make aLttP any less true. It is possible for one unpure of heart to gather the pieces. If you want another example, Ganon gathered them and almost made his wish in Wind Waker.

mm it is a kinda ganondorf as a model but im scared now that as we saw from the comercial zelda falling into the sealed ground ....... you can alr ques it if you see the skin of the guy it looks just like the 1 from the imprisoned nintendo you idiot stop spoiling

I would be willing to bet very large sums of money that no one but Link will ever obtain the triforce of courage in the history of the franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom