• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf's End?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
In that we Both agree... But the main factor that makes me believe that they are located on the Child Timeline is the fact that Koume and Kotake are still alive, and they were killed on the adult part of OoT

yeah i have argued this statement a lot in ZU, but everyone seems to think that they could just be reborn koume and kotakes. i feel like thats just taking the easy way out of actually trying to find evidence for it to not go on the CT.
this is one of the few things we agree on! :clap:

Chris

It has been awhile...
His outer self is dead, but his soul, if he has one, is probably still alive. With that soul, he is able to create himself new bodies. So Ganondorf can never really die, but his bodies all do, and he must create a new one each time. That is kinda my theroy, I don't know if it quite relates to yours though.

Also, the theroy of it being his immortal Demon form is pretty good.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I prefer the Demon theory, as it is more viable... And if we pay attention to the Japanese versions, makes much more sense and helps tying the timeline together easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom