• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf?

Should there be ganondorf in Skyward sword or are we ready for a change?

• Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Well, it depends... Not having Ganondorf in a game that has the master sword just seems like something nintendo wouldn't do, but at the same time I don't know how it would work out unless nintendo just completely ignores the chronology. Maybe Ganondorf travels back in time? =P

What I think is most likely is that we'll just get a new villain. This is another thing that has me worried... I hope it doesn't turn out to be another Bellum or Malladus. All I want is a villain with some depth.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I think that he should make an appearance in the game, but it should be as a "Demon from the other side" type of thing, like in the Fost Temple in Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time Master Quest except it would be the real Gannondorf. Also, I think that they should focus more on kind of a more mature and chilling story, like a cross between Resident Evil 4 and Arkham Asylum kind of gameplay and mood.

D

dsp2000

We've already seen the origin of Ganondorf. Two of them, in fact.

I should have made my point more clear. By origin I meant maybe they should show the Gerudo's preparing the celbration for the birth of their next leader, as in Ganondorf. It would be just a side story but I think it would be cool to get more of a backstory of why Ganondorf seemed to go a more darker route (world domination/destruction) compared to the rest of the Gerudo leaders.

I'd like to see a new ubervillan. Someone/thing that's even eviler than Ganon and sets the tone for the next few games. What I do worry about is that they try to introduce the concept of multiple Ganons in each generation like they've done with Link and Zelda but there's no basis for that worry thankfully.

well I doubt we will get ganon in SS, and I am happy about that. the last time we saw ganon it was really tacked on, not to mention the fact that putting ganon in a pre-OoT game would make no sense whatsoever. ganon is great, but only in a TP like game. and only if they do it right. no more hiding behind a puppet!

I thnk Ganondorf should be bumped. I'm fine with him in ZSS if... STOP THROWING TOMATOES, I SAID IF! if he isn't called Ganon/Ganondorf/Ganon Dragmire, if he isn't a Gerudo and he seems to be a good guy. It can be the same evil spirit or w/e, just not the same Ganondorf. He is overused. By the way, you forgot to mention FSA. In FSA, Ganon appeared, not only that, but there wasn't a Master Sword in FSA. I would prefer a less intelegent and evil boss. Instead, we can have a loon for a boss, someone really really crazy. I mean REALLY crazy. Think of vatti with raibes and hipnotic swirling eyes. As I said in another topic, a King of Bokoblins would be fine since they seem to be the dominating race in the unerland. I'm fine with the normal ganon in the game, if they show his creation in the end folowed by a to be continued.

S

sman

no ganon/ganondorf is only in games with zelda/triforce and originaly hew was sealed with the master sword so he shouldn't be there cause no zelda/no triforce/ and the master sword isn't even called the master sword cause it's called the skyward sword in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom