• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf with the Majora's Mask

What if ganondorf got his hands on the majora's mask? I personnaly think it would be awesome to have suck a bad guy get his hands on the mask or else what if it was link that had it? Whoever gets it, I feel like there must be something more to this story, I love the mask so much. How it is dark and spooky and it's evil powers, they could make so much more with the mask in the plot.

Oh wow, that would be a good idea actually. The cool twist would be that Ganon is too evil which would allow him to control its powers..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was wondering what'd happen to G-Dorf myself. I mean, he's already a boss without it, and he has the Triforce of Power, so...what WOULD the MM do?

Heck, I'd love to see some alt timeline where the Hero of Time has to face all of the evils he and his several incarnations have ever fought, and has to draw upon the power of each and every one of them to come out victorious. =D

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Maybe if they join forces, instead of one controlling the other, that would be a real threat, even tho it will never happen since at the time Ganondorf is already dead.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Ganondorf and Majora are two totally different entities, so i'm a bit skeptical as to how the combination would work. If Ganondorf wore Majora's Mask, I'd assume itd possess him so itd be more like fighting a puppet ganondorf rather than true ganondorf. At least that is, I don't think id work if this was the concept from early on in the game. I don't believe that Ganondorf would be able to harness the power of Majora and still remain Ganondorf, yet I don't thinkMajora's Mask would completely posses Gman. Maybe Ganondorf obtained the mask and forced someone else to wear it, using them for his evil deeds, but once that person is defeated, In a last ditch effort to defeat Link, he puts on the mask transforming him into a mindless dangerous super beast Ganon

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Link is doomed. Anyway, it is unknown what Majora wants. However, Gannondorf just wants power. I see a potential conflict between Majora and Gannondorf. They would probably kill each other before they ever killed Link. But if they found some way to get along, I am afraid our little green hero is doomed.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
It would be interesting if, since they dont seem like they would get along, they fought against each other both trying to destroy/ take over hyrule in the process

I think if they could work together instead of one taking over the other it would be a hard fight.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Here is the ultimate threat: There are two sections of the timeline where Vaati is never defeated, and is still sealed in the Four Sword. What if Vaati stayed in the four Sword so long that he corrupted it and evil could use its powers? Ganondorf draws this sword and is split into four Ganondorfs. Once he resheaths the sword though, he turns back into one person. He then comes accross Majora's Mask and he puts it on which gives him another personality. So now whenever he draws the Four Sword, there is Ganondorf that is mixed with the others (he wields the Trident of Power), there is a Ganon pig beast that is mixed with the others (he wields the Triforce of Power), there is a Vaati that is mixed with the others (he looks more like Vaati Reborn, and he uses the Four Sword), and there is Majora that is mixed with the others (he/she (whichever you believe Majora is) wields long whips and whatever powers Majora has). All four of these personalities are inside one being, and things really start to conflict whenever the Four Sword isn't drawn. That would make a heck of a story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom