• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf of Hyrule Warriors

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He's in it. That's all we really know so far, and to me it sounds like his WW voice actor Takashi Nagasako has returned to voice him this time.
I'm interested in what role he will play, I know Cia was once good and became corrupted. Ganondorf, a cunning manipulator, is looking suspicious.Ganondorf's symbol, more precisely the Gerudo symbol appears on Valga's weapon, so I predicted his or his tribes influence in the game. I expect he will be a playable character, this game is a 'love letter' to Zelda fans, and what series is complete without it's main villain?
What are your thoughts and theories on what Ganondorf will be up to in HW and are you happy to see him return?

Grudgingly accepting it. As long as Hironori Miyata is not his voice and as long as he doesn't have stupid TP hair, I really don't care. (basically, if he even remotely resembles his TP incarnation, I will drop-kick his head to the moon and shove his body through a woodchipper and fertilize my lawn with the pieces). Game's confirmed to be non-canon, so if they pull a bunch of crap, sure I'll be pissed but I can live with it. I'm getting used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom