• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf Is, Fat?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Ganondorf could be fat, or he could not. People could say he is, but other people would say he's not. As he changes throughout the games, I still just don't see whether he's fat or not. In my point of view. I'd place him in the middle of the weight scale.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Ganondorf could be fat, or he could not. People could say he is, but other people would say he's not. As he changes throughout the games, I still just don't see whether he's fat or not. In my point of view. I'd place him in the middle of the weight scale.

So, he'd be a medium in a mario kart game? :lol:

And maybe he's just unlucky, and his muscles form in a fat-looking kind of way.

B

BlackDragon88

I wouldn't say that he's fat. I'd say he's his size really as you all say his robes may give the impression of it or his armor. Who know really!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Leave him alone guys. He was going through a phase in WW, he had a lot of stress, so he ate until he had no more troubles, lol

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I blame the art style and the way he stands with his chest puffed out. If they had made him shaped the same way he was in Ocarina of Time, he'd look strangely skinny and weak.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Erm. Well he is older. It's normal he put on a few, However I do think that he is fat.
Poor WW Ganny.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Think about this: If he wasn't fat, he'd be harder to hit, and the boss fights would have been harder.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The simple answer is no. Ganondorf is not that fat in WW. The cel-shaded art style has just made it that way. But seeing as a proper explanation is due, i'd say there is some sort of padding/armor underneath the robe. As during the fight his main weak point is his back/head. Hits to the torso dont do as much damage in my opinion.

This sort of proves that there is some sort of defensive item underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom