• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf is 230 Cm Tall

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was looking at high quality scans of the Hyrule historia pages and it was pointed out to me that one of the notes by the side of the ganondorf image said 230 cm (thats about 7ft 6). I imagine this refers to his height. It's always been obvious that he is a large man but I think it is nice to know a figure. Was this the height you imagined him to be? No news on links height as of yet.

I have the image here and have highlighted the part for you. It's quite difficult to see it, the way it comes up on this website, but it is possible to make it out.
ganondorf height.jpg

MW7

So in feet and inches that's about 7 feet and 6.5 inches (if I converted right). That's pretty cool, and a little more than I expected. Thanks for sharing!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No, problem. I used the Google converter and it came up with (7 feet 6 35⁄64 inches) so you are pretty spot on with your conversion

Patch

Party Pooper
That's really awesome. I knew he was tall but I didn't know he was such a giant. :D

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that sounds about right based on my speculation. Maybe not quite as tall but... In TP on the final fight he seems about 1.5X link's height.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think that sounds about right based on my speculation. Maybe not quite as tall but... In TP on the final fight he seems about 1.5X link's height.
I thought he looked even bigger in OOT, especially in OOT3D when the camera moves back from links face and through Ganondorfs legs. I guess link has to be pretty short though.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
jeez hes huge I would've guessed like 6'5 or something. He doesnt look that much taller than Link i dont think

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He doesnt look that much taller than Link i dont think
I don't know what game you have played where he is not massively bigger than link, sorry for the view of his butt in the first picture.:lol:

1234.jpg
Link seemed pretty short in this game but that made the height difference even more noticable.

12345.jpg
Now he's at least 2ft bigger than link here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom