• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf Backstory?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well it is almost confirmed we will get some backstory, however I do not believe Ganondorf will be in this game as he would not have been born, his predecessor Ganon the previous demon king may well be in this game and it fits nicely with ghirahim being a demon lord and having a demon of higher rank above him. If the Gerudo desert existed on a floating island we may also get Kotake and Koume but if such a place does not exist we will not get them either as they are Gerudo so must be from the Gerudo desert.

Well it is almost confirmed we will get some backstory, however I do not believe Ganondorf will be in this game as he would not have been born, his predecessor Ganon the previous demon king may well be in this game and it fits nicely with ghirahim being a demon lord and having a demon of higher rank above him. If the Gerudo desert existed on a floating island we may also get Kotake and Koume but if such a place does not exist we will not get them either as they are Gerudo so must be from the Gerudo desert.

Ganon and Ganondorf are the same being. And the whole Ganondorf being the real villian thing has been done and would be stale. The developers know it would be stupid to do that. And a desert in the sky? I really doubt that. But I do think we may see Kotake and Koume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom