• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf as an Antihero and the Reunified Timeline

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
@SMS Replies isn't the only reason to continue a thread, in fact if someone replied to this thread without any new information after 9 months THAT would be necroposting. I replied to this thread because new information came to light thus continuing the discussion. If you can't understand the definition of necroposting you should not be lecturing people about it.

As for confirmations on the officially run Zelda website the timeline chart clearly shows all three timelines converge into one and Breath of the Wild at the end. I really can't make it clearer for you than that.

@Yiga it was confirmed to exist in all three timelines. The only thing you could argue is that the timelines are still separate even though they have become identical which would make keeping them split apart rather pointless and complicated for no reason. So unless you think that is the route the Zelda timeline is taking then it has been narrowed down to what I theorized in this thread almost a year ago. That's pretty exciting news.
Ok you're saying it's confirmed when it isn't.

Just because it is placed at the end of every timeline does in no way guarantee that the three timelines are converged. They could be but it isn't confirmed. It isn't. they literally say where it is is up to the player, basically meaning all they announced is that it's canon and it goes at the end. Nowhere do I see little lines connecting the timelines. Until that happens, it ain't converged.

If I want it on the CT, it's there. If I want it on the DT, it's there. If I want it on a converged timeline, it's there. But it isn't confirmed and about everyone agrees

As for confirmations on the officially run Zelda website the timeline chart clearly shows all three timelines converge into one and Breath of the Wild at the end. I really can't make it clearer for you than that.

You must not know how to read the timeline, because it doesn't show that at all. If you actually go to the site, all the games that are connected are actually connected with a line. Breath of the Wild is not connected to any. A horizontal divider isn't representing a converging of the timelines.

ztl.jpg

Also, if it was a timeline merger, then the layout of the site should reflect that. Since you have to click on which branch you want to view once you scroll down to OoT, the new converged branch should be there to click on. See for yourself:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/character/zelda/history/index.html

In my reincarnation theory, I simply posit that Ganondorf is Demise reincarnated, but he does say something similar to SS Link, namely being: "An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind and those like you... those with the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero." So what does this have to do with the forum post? Demise is evil and hatred, he cannot be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom