• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ganon

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I think they only put Ganon in TP, because the game is really connected to OoT.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I personally thought it was extremely annoying. Zant was an epic villain, then all of the sudden it's, "Oh wait, here's Ganon!" and I'm sitting there completely ticked off and ready to scream my heart out at the TV. I mean, really? Sure, some people thought it created a great twist of deception, etc etc. But I hated it. So much. Don't ever do that again, Miyamoto. Nintendo just tried to show that TP was even more connected to OoT (--rolls eyes--) so we could all gasp and think, "Wooow." But that was not the case with a lot of people, including me.
Personal opinions here. :3

i really liked the fact that ganon was in TP. it gave the game some of it's "zelda feel" i REALLY would have been disappointed if zant were the final boss. as soon as i saw his face, i just laughed. he would've been a pathetic final boss due to the fact that he looked rediculous and threw a temper tantrum throughout the whole fight. TP was the game that got me into the series and i probably wouldn't have liked it as much if it weren't for that oh so epic "main series protaganist vs. main series antagonist" final fight. and c'mon, half of the RPGs in the world change the final boss at the end of the game. at least they revealed ganondorf half way through

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I think I already saw this when I first got TP. Zant was cool and all but I knew instantly his 'master' was Ganon, because it's Zelda and Zelda wouldn't be what we think of Zelda without Ganon. I actually liked Ganon in this game I felt he was well done as a boss battle not as the character Ganondorf. They could have done better with Ganon in this game but it was still a great game and that's where people are missing the point it's a great game but it has it's flaws like anything. So anyways i didn't particularily how they did Ganon, but he's Ganon what can you ask for he is an epic villian.

Majora's Cat

How about that
More than anything, GANON IS AWESOME. It doesn't matter how Nintendo integrates him into the plot, HE'S AWESOME. It doesn't matter how sudden it is, HE'S STILL AWESOME. It doesn't matter how fat he is or how dumb he looks, HE'S AWESOME X1000.

Any objections?

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
It was OK. I liked Zant (and before you know Ganon is involved Zant was cool and hadn't thrown a temper-tantrum), but when Ganon was introduced into it all I was like, "Oh, that was a convenient way to get him in this storyline." It would've been nice for there to be a hint or two that Zant wasn't the true master behind it all, but hey, what are you gonna do? Ganon always gives games a way more epic feel, because he's the greatest villain of all time, imo. For some reason, his mere presence in a game always gives me a reason to care, maybe because I just simply have grown to hate him. He's like the Yankees to a Red Sox fan (yeah I'm a Red Sox fan lol).

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
That's different Zelda isn't Zelda without Ganon but in ST Malludus is basically a ganon. Bellum is just a break but sometimes it has ganon elements,and before you ask MM was a break from Ganon for the first time, MM didn't feel exactly like the Zelda we are used to. Vaati was just a spinoff character until MC that and MM are the only exceptions. OoA and OoS were leading up to a fight with Ganon so that doesn't count. In AoL Ganon is dead, but he is still in the story. La had the nightmare which was like Ganon. So in conclusion every Zelda game has Ganon in the Story or Ganon Elements.

I thought Gannon's presence in TP was perfectly normal :/ we all know Zant in all his absurdity that he could never come up with that elaborate plan or have the power to do it. -.- plus the final boss battle with him was just flat out epic!!!! :D

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
because it's Zelda and Zelda wouldn't be what we think of Zelda without Ganon.

Minish Cap, Four Swords, Oracle games, Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Skyward sword (more than half of the Zelda games) didn't feature Ganon

But moving on, I felt like they were just throwing Ganon there, really, Ganon's a great boss and he has some history but by doing so, they just destroyed a perfectly good villain, tbh I think Zant would be better off as the final boss

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I actually really liked this because I wanted Ganon in the first place and then surprise he's here. Idk I just liked it. At least it wasn't as sudden as Demise in SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom