• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ganon VS Majora?

K

Kira

Majora, hands down, his mere presence, even as a simple mask, his power was strong enough to curse a kingdom, the four giants, ruin many lives, and even bring the moon down on earth in less than a week. Let's not forget he did all of that just for fun. I would take childish and psychotic over magical and arrogant any day. And don't even say that Ganon is stronger because the triforce of power because it takes a god (Fierce Diety) in order to even beat Majora as easily as if you were fighting Ganon.

so......GO INSANE CHILDISH DEMON!!

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Although I love Ganon, I think Majora is a lot more interesting. Majora is very mysterious, and has a sort of loose cannon attitude to him and invokes a lot more fear than I believe Ganon does. I think this is because Ganon although powerful and dark is pretty predictable at this point, while there is still a lot about Majora which could be explored and expanded on.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora, definitely. Ganon was epic and all, but Majora had such an evil presence - Majora was just more freakish, and that's why he (or she) pwns Ganon.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Yeah Majora wins hands down seemingas the evil form majora was trapped in a mask and can caus that much havoc in so little a time imagine what the real Majora could do. Also Fierce Diety is what they decided to change it to because it is Really Oni, and Oni=Demon but they didn't want Link being evil, so no he isn't a god but rather just an extremely powerful creature from the netherworld. Also Oni sounds cooler

I

Indridcold85

I like Majora and all, but I love Ganon. His back story is very interesting. The reason for his transformation is neat, showing what his soul is really like. He is greedy so the triforce makes him pig-like. Very cool in my opinion. He is just really bad at tennis. :)

I think if I didn`t kill Ganon so many times in so many games, perhaps I`d be more frightened of him. But nope.
Majora, I`ve only defeated a few times ever. Plus the Majora`s Mask fight was a lot harder to me than any Ganondorf fight, without the Fierce Diety Mask of course. And the exception of the first two games he appeared in, but that`s when Ganon was scary and not overused!

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Majora, because first off, Ganon ook over a castle, Majora was going to destroy the world.

Now that thats out of the way, Majora is both Scarier and ore powerful. Majora is a child demon who even though was only a kid, was so strong it had to be inprisoned. it does very small things that are just enough so that they could permanently ruin peoples lives, and it created a moon of mass destruction capable of destroying the world. Honestly, when i fought ganon for the first time, i wasn't scared at all, you just roll and slash. but when i fought Majora, i was literally almost scared. it puts you in a dark room with a demon spirit and gives no clues as to how you defeat it, and, i always go without Fierce Deity, so for me, it forces me to use everything and anything i have acquired so far in the game.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ganon is stronger because the triforce of power.
There, I said it. Fierce Diety is not needed to beat Majora. Majora is so easy to beat
We've seen Majora once, and never came back again. Ganon returned several times.
I think Ganon/dorf is much stronger and eviler than Majora. No need to deREP me for that, it was just my opinion.

@ crazeh navi
does it say anywhere it took ganon 7 years to conquer hyrule? how do you know that ganon did not conquer hyrule in the first day Link was away and ruled peacefully for 7 years? please correct me if i'm wrong.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Man, I LOVE ganon, he was pretty cool and appeared in like....almost every zelda game.
Majora too me felt like a gag, a child holding a bomb kind of thing.
Was he a crazy chicken? or an Evil beast?
Who knows, but I like them both. I would have to say that Ganon is more EVIl than majora, majora was more a playful creature who wanted to kill everyone. I leaning more Ganon, but I do like Majora. It's just an Opinion.

D

Donahue

Ganon was more for power while Majora represented chaos.

Ganon tried to crush Hyrule into submission under his iron-fist. He used this quest for power to enslave the Gorons, freeze the Zora domain, kill the Deku Tree and turn Hyrule town in a zombie-ridden hell-hole, all for the sake of power.

Majora, on the other hand was more for chaos, going to each area of Termina and affecting it adversely. Majora is similar to the Joker from the Dark Knight in his evilness, while Ganon is more of an Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.

I think I prefer Majora. He seems more interesting, and isn't as cliche as Ganon.

As far as a boss fight goes, Ganon hands down. Majora was easy as hell even without the Fierce Diety's mask (or a full magic bar).

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Why would they be fighting each other?
Why can't they team up and create a duo of ultimate destruction?

content

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Because Majora would just possess Ganondorf, Majora isn't one for working with others and neither is ganondorf, Ganondorf has people do his bidding and uses magic while Majora isn't afraid to dirty its hands, even if it means stealing candy from a baby, killing the baby, covering the candy with the baby's blood, poisoning it and then feeding it to another baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom