• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon in TLoZ Theories

If Ganon was killed in TLoZ and they make ALttP a prequel and he's also in that one but also dies the same exact way, how his he then alive in TLoZ?

If you place TLoZ on the adult timeline after TWW, what are your theories on how he is back in TLoZ when Ganondorf was killed or turned to stone and washed away under the ocean rather with the Master Sword stuck in his head?

Maybe there really is no explanation but I like to hear some of your theories.

N

NavitheFairy

I believe that wind waker was after Tloz... because how would they get the Mastersword back if it is under the ocean?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yes, it's been a problem ever since '91. AoL and OoX make it clear that there are ways of reviving him though. I tried placing them on either side of the split for a while, but that doesn't solve the second problem you bring up with WW and LoZ.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I believe that wind waker was after Tloz... because how would they get the Mastersword back if it is under the ocean?

There is no master sword in TLoZ. you start with the wooden sword, upgrade to the white sword, and the magical sword

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ganon can be revived. It was the goal of his minions in Zelda II, and was outright shown in the OoX. It's never been expanded on as to why he came back, but we have to rely on this explanation, as it's the only way. Not as in having to cling to a shred of belief to keep the canon alive, but rather it's the only explanation possible.

Ganon will always be able to return as long as the master sword exists because end of SS it became a Horcrux for Him HAHAHAHAHAHAA

sorry.....couldn't help myself

Ganon will always be able to return as long as the master sword exists because end of SS it became a Horcrux for Him HAHAHAHAHAHAA

sorry.....couldn't help myself
What's a Horcrux? also you are wrong about the master sword and Ganon :P I would tell you more but that is for another thread that has spoilers written in red on the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom