• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon/Ganondorf Battle Royal? Who Wins?

Similar thread to the Link battle royal I made here

All the Ganon & Ganondorfs with each of their weapons, abilities & powers from their respective games face off.

Who's Triforce has the most Power?
All Ganons.jpg

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Hmmm.... So we have the Ganon/dorf from most of the games, the one from FSA, the one from HW and Calamity Ganon?
Or do you mean from each of the games? Since other than FSA, HW and BotW it's technically the exact same character

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I was actually going to make a thread similar to this, only I was going to use all of the major villains as there’s really only 5 options at most with just ganon.

The thing is, I exclude OoT Ganondorf since both TP and WW Ganondorf are just later versions, so it’s to be expected that they can do the same thing as before in addition to their respective new abilities.

so the Ganons that ay should count are:

TP
WW
LttP
BotW
FSA

This includes one Ganon from each timeline, FSA ganon (who is a complete reincarnation), and calamity Ganon due to the fact that him being constantly revived supposedly made him a different person entirely.

The weakest is most likely FSA ganon, as he’s never really shown to be able to perform any big feats.

the Ganondorfs are relatively similar in terms of their abilities, but I’m giving the edge to WW. He’s far more acrobatic than in TP, his magic abilities seem very slightly better, and he’s also a much wiser person in general. This is the timeline where he was defeated by the hero of time, so he’s far more experienced than TP Ganondorf. I will say that TP Ganondorfs Ganon form is much better than WW, but not by much. I think of the two, WW Ganondorf is a better combatant, but neither of them really stand a chance against the other 2 Ganons

Calamity Ganon is a weird one, as while he’s shown to do some pretty great things (possessing robots, creating malice, etc) it’s not quite enough as he’s not really very physically strong. He can be downed by some weirdo with a couple of sticks and a pot lid, he has a lot going for him, it’s just none of it is used in a way that really helps him.

LttP ganon is the clear victor here. His magic abilities are second to none, becoming completely invincible in the darkness. He hits like a truck, and can only be downed by the master sword, and even then you have to use spin attacks unless it’s upgraded in some way. None of this even matters though considering he holds the full triforce, an object that can grant wishes, as well is the entire driving force behind the universe existing according to LBW.

So yeah. LttP ganon is easily the best Ganon, but Demise, Majora, and even bellum have a pretty good shot against him

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Not if you go by the downfall timeline. He was just sealed after OoT, even with Link's defeat, just that he took the whole triforce with him
oh good point, granted I dismissed that timeline as a whole, ha
though I think NES ganon is a different ganon, b/c he was defeated in link to the past, brought back in a hollowed state in oox and link b/w worlds before also being destroyed in those games too, where in the original zelda, he's just kinda back so I feel like he's separate from the past one

Since every ganon is reincarnated,(they are linked) This is like fighting your dad....
Think if Zeldas did this...A real battle ROYAL.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Most of them could not actually kill each other just beat into submission as Ganon often requires the master sword and light arrows to even hurt him.

I'd say Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time could win just because he is the toughest. He actually takes the master sword being shoved right through his skull and survives it and requires the assistance of all the sages and Zelda to actually seal him away. TP Ganondorf technically has all OOT's powers plus the power of the Twili. He was very tough taking on the might of the fused shadows and destroying them and also took a beating from the light arrows and Master Sword. He did succumb to it though and he sadly passed away at the end of TP rather than requiring being sealed as OoT's did. WW's dorf is not as aggressive or thirsty as those two and I think in terms of willpower he would succumb faster due to his more tired attitude.

ALTTP Ganon has the full triforce but that doesn't appear to actually do anything to increase your powers it just gives you a wish and he made his wish, he doesn't even have it housed within himself which possibly is the reason for his usual immortality against all but holy weapons such as the master sword and light arrows.

Calamity Ganon can be beaten into submission with sticks but the dark beast requires sealing with the triforce and shooting with light arrows, its just a mindless destructive beast and could probably be subdued by any of the other Ganondorfa. This incarnation is possibly not even technically Ganon but rather his disembodied malice. Have no idea how tough the actual dorf is will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom