• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon/dorf?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Personally I already see Ganon/dorf pulling another Zant on us. It's the only possible way I can see him coming back on the At. Although personally speaking Ganondorf didn't steal Zant's thunder in Twilight Princess for me. If anything Ganondorf gave Zant more personality. But that's kust my personal opinion. I HAVE ANTICIPATION!

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
I believe Ganon/Ganondorf will most likely appear in the Spirit Tracks,well because I remember reading somewhere that Spirit Tracks is a 100 years after Phantom Hourglass. (Not sure if any one has said that already)

Also hence the steam train, but that does not explain the steam boat in Phantom Hourglass!

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
I think Ganondorf is gone for all eternity, sealed underneath the sea by the Master Sword. Maybe he could be resurrected in the future, but probably when the Zelda history hits modern times.

They call the games main antagonist the "Demon King". For certain reasons, this makes me think of Majora. Because I have my own theory about him, that he is the God of Darkness and that he was sealed with chains, much like how this demon king is supposed to be sealed underground by chains that extend across the land by the spirits, whom I assume to be the light spirits due to the tears of light appearing in the game.

So I think that the games antagonist is going to be Majora, and not the weak form he took in MM, but his TRUE, most powerful form.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
I also do believe that there's a good chance Ganon/dorf will appear in Spirit Tracks. Would be great if he did. There's a 50% chance that he will. I mean the whole "Demon King" being ressurected, and Zelda being killed/body supposed to be sacrificed in Spirit Tracks speaks for itself.

Z

zeldamaster2

the story in spirit tracks says that the people had deal with a demon king...

hmm.. that sounds like ganon/dorf to me but thats my opinion

Guess I should put a spoiler warning on my post to be safe now...

SPOILERS!

I was just on Zelda Universe, and someone brought up a good point about Ganondorf not being in Spirit Tracks. Basically, most of the arguments for Ganondorf being in ST is that the Demon King sounds like a description of Ganondorf. However, a person on ZU said the Spanish ST website says something different. It says

"Mallard va a escapar de su prisión y pronto volverá a asolar la tierra."

Mallard is going to escape his prison. However, on the front page of the ST website, it says "El malvado rey de los demonios." In English, "The evil king of demons." I think that's enough evidence to throw out the idea that Ganondorf is the Demon King.

Edit: Gamefaqs and ZU basically have even more proof backing this up now. At first the name Mallard seemed strange since Mallard is a kind of duck, but then people found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LNER_Class_A4_4468_Mallard

And now the name Mallard ties in nicely with the other characters in ST.

Last edited:
I hope that Ganondorf is not in the game. This game's suppose to take place in a New Hyrule, right? So I think that it should have a new evil villain.
If Ganondorf attacks this new Hyrule, then what was the purpose of destroying the old one? Wind Waker seemed to end Ganondorf's story. If Ganondorf's in this game then what was the point of WW?

I don't know. After seeing that new demon train, I'm starting to think it's Ganondorf incarnate.

We'll just have to wait and see now won't we?

I believe that Chancellor Cole did the same thing to Ganondorf as he did Zelda—separating his spirit from his body, which is still frozen in stone. They refer to him being chained down because he is petrified and shouldn’t have physical control over a being. Ganondorf just decided to overshadow a train until the Chancellor brings him Zelda’s body to possess, which will grant him the right to own Hyrule. That is probably why the train glows in the same way that Phantom Ganon did. And the Spirit Tower may be the Tower of the Gods in some way or another, which may explain why the Spirit Tracks linked to this tower are disappearing since Hyrule is sealed beneath it. That is just my opinion; what I think would be an explanation for his possible return.

I do not personally believe he will appear in Spirit Tracks, but it's possible and I could easily be wrong.

I don't personally think the Demon King train thing looks much like Ganon. It has some mild similarity, but I don't see much of a resemblance. Also, Ganondorf was practically killed in Wind Waker. He was pierced through the head, turned to stone and left at the bottom of the sea. However, Ganon has come back from the dead before, and the idea of "reviving the Demon King" does sound a bit like Ganon. So we'll have to see. The more I think about it, the more it does sound like Ganon, so maybe it is him.

It would certainly be interesting to see him again. :)

The stone would preserve him under water so he wouldn’t drown, so it is possible. But I’ve heard from people on ZD say that Nintendo apparently stated that he is not the Demon King. All of this hard writing for nothing… (See my last post)

Edit: Chancellor Cole’s powers are described to be “a purple and black bolt” here on ZD. Doesn’t that match the description of Bellum’s power when he possessed Linebeck? It seems like Nintendo combined some traits of past enemies this time—Ganondorf, Vaati, Bellum… is there more to come in the game after this? One thing to note is that the Phantoms in this game protect the Spirit Tower, which is against Chancellor Cole’s goal.

Last edited:

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
I checked ZeldaWiki and discovered the Demon King is named Malladus. I'm disappointed that it is not Majora, but this has sparked a new theory of mine. Malladus could be a demon that was sent to the new land by Majora, in an attempt to spread chaos. Where as Malladus is the Demon King, I believe Majora to be the Demon Lord.

I think it will just will be the demon king. They Have been posting liots of videos and those prove that it is the demon king.

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
I think it will just will be the demon king. They Have been posting liots of videos and those prove that it is the demon king.

I didn't mean that Majora (the supposed Demon God, maybe) would appear in this game. I'm just saying that Malladus the Demon King could have been sent to the World of Light by Majora long ago.

J

joeynintendo

Timeline Interference.

:DGanon will not come back Untill the timeline comes back together. so ganon still lives in the adult time line.
look for time line on my new thread.!.!.!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom