• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GANGNAM STYLE - The Greatest Music Video Of All Time

If you have yet to see this music video, then please allow yourself to sink into its beautiful strangeness.

[video=youtube;9bZkp7q19f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

Doesn't everything feel better in your life now?

So, what's your favorite part?

Mine is the elevator cowboy man.

I am very glad Gangnam Style topped the Youtube 100. I watched the video over 100 times last month. More people will finally be exposed to the greatness that is K-Pop. It's definitely more eccentric than its western counterparts but that makes it all the better. Some people have likened PSY to a Korean LMFAO and perhaps this is why their newest album-more specifically the Gangnam Style song-has found stunning success around the world.

My favorite part is at 1:37-1:38 when the camera zooms in on the one girl's certain body part. I also enjoy the dance sequence near the end where the multitude of people are rocking it out together.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Today I learned Kim Jong Un makes great music videos.

My favorite part is how this music video is a commentary of the human experience. While Kim Jong Un is partying with the sexy ladies and flashy clothes you can see a hit of dissatisfaction in his face. This shows that all of the partying and sex is just a form of escapism to protect ourselves from the perceived corruption of the world and our own mortality. And the repetitive lyrics and beat represent how the escapism we shroud ourselves in is really just the same thing over and over again, yet we cling to it because we don't want to face the ugly truth.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
*sighs* OPPA GANGAM STYLE~!! It goes like that right..? I actually never heard this song before...
No offense but, it kinda gets annoying because someone made a Parody about it here...

Today I learned Kim Jong Un makes great music videos.

My favorite part is how this music video is a commentary of the human experience. While Kim Jong Un is partying with the sexy ladies and flashy clothes you can see a hit of dissatisfaction in his face. This shows that all of the partying and sex is just a form of escapism to protect ourselves from the perceived corruption of the world and our own mortality. And the repetitive lyrics and beat represent how the escapism we shroud ourselves in is really just the same thing over and over again, yet we cling to it because we don't want to face the ugly truth.

Its actually just about how awesome the Gangnam district of the South Korean capital is, but I appreciate your ridiculousness. Also, this guy is South Korean, and would therefore likely be very offended by your likening him to Kim Jong Un.

Big Octo

=^)
Though I don't particularly like the genre of music, the music video is so... enchanting. There's so much to look at, so much that's going on the screen at the same time, and so much to take in. Congratulations PSY, with Gangnam Style, you've memorized us all.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I saw this for the first time yesterday, at first I was like "wat?" then by the end I was like. :lol:

Joy

The Sexy One
I love this SO SO SO much. <3 My only problem is that I have no idea what he's saying. Maybe I should just learn Korean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom