• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming Magazines?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Do you ever get any gaming magizines, for the heck of it?

I've gotten The Magizines GamePro, and GameInformer.

I get Nintendo Power once a month, but that's it. I had a subscription to Game Informer for a very short time, but I quickly realized how biased it is. It never really gave me any useful game news anyways (It mostly covers 360 sequels that I don't care about).

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I've subscribed to many magazines in my day. Nintendo Power, EGM, GamePro, Game Informer and a few others I can't remember. But since the internet made it not necessary any more I stopped bothering.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have a sub to [N]gamer, which is a Dutch Nintendo magazine. It has very good reviews and a lot of interesting articles. It's an independent magazine (so Nintendo can't turn it into an commercial folder) and it's the oldest/only Nintendo magazine in the Netherlands. We also have other gamemagazines here, but they talk more about playstation and xbox these days. The only downsides are that the [N]gamer comes once every 2 months and it always comes too late for some reason.

I subscribed to Nintendo Power,but Nintendo Power is not as good as it use to be.
I also use to get EGM,but they'll gone.:(

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not care too much about magazines, we have the internet and I belive most news are to be found there before they turn up in magazines. Even if I´m wrong I don´t think I will start buying them anyway.

linkman8

True and Noble
I currently get Nintendo Power magazine, and I've been maybe looking into Game Informer. Although last I checked, my subscription may have run out on Nintendo Power. O_O I can't remember.

Yeah I subscribed to Nintendo Power a few months ago. I'm happy with it.

I used to get Game informer with my GameStop Membership, but alas, it expired.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've never gotten any magazines, but my Junior High used to get Nintendo Power (I think) and I used to look through those.
I doubt I'd start to get them because I don't think there would be a lot of stuff in them that would interest me.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I've been getting Nintendo Power for 10 years. They're all neatly organized by number on a book shelf in my room. I also purchased the very first issue on eBay, and it's hanging on my wall in a frame. Others would be GameInformer. I got it for free a couple times with my GameStop membership. I'd have to say that I like GameInformer better though. It's more fun to read, in my opinion, and not as boring as Nintendo Power is now. GI also still has their art page. That was my favorite part of NP, and they took it out. Back in the day though, NP would have whipped GI in comparison.

Kybyrian

I get Game Informer, but that's the only magazine that I get. I've never gotten any other magazine besides that before. I'm not sure how long I've been getting Game Informer, but it's been a few months.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I don't have any subscriptions to games, but I do own a few, including some magazines regarding the modern Console Wars. I have been thinkinh of subscribing to Nintendo Power, or even buying some fo the more classic Nintendo Power issues on Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom