• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming Knowledge Quiz

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
This quiz covers everything about games from secrets, marketing, to the not well known.

Rules:
Very simple answer the questions. Get the question right to ask a new one. Wrong answer and you have to wait until the next question is asked. If no one answers the question after 12 posts then the answer is revealed and the the person who made the question asks another one.

I'll start with:

"What was the very first movie licensed game?"

Good Luck.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know this one!
In DKC2, if you get a first place high score (I think), at the end credits, third place will be under "LINK".
In DKC3, if you get the shell from Bazaar Bear, then talk to him again, he'll tell you about a boy who tried to buy it with rupees.
In Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, in one of the Inns, there is a boy in a green hat asleep in a bed and if you try to talk to him it'll play classic Zelda music.
And there was some secret link appearance in Tetris, though that was NES.

Those are all the ones I know off of the top of my head, and the first three I've found myself. The tetris one I've never found but been told about it. I know there are a lot more; something like half of the 1st party NES and SNES games all have some kind of Zelda refrence, I believe.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
In Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, in one of the Inns, there is a boy in a green hat asleep in a bed and if you try to talk to him it'll play classic Zelda music.

This. It can't be anything else.

I also remember a Final Fantasy that said something like "Here lies Link" in a grave. But I don't remember which one it was or if it even was on the SNES.

EDIT: Never mind, Jedi already said which one it was. I'll leave my embarrassing mistake there anyway so people can lol at it.

Jedizora

:right:

I also remember a Final Fantasy that said something like "Here lies Link" in a grave. But I don't remember which one it was or if it even was on the SNES.
It was the original Final fanasty, for the Nes.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!

EDIT: Never mind, Jedi already said which one it was. I'll leave my embarrassing mistake there anyway so people can lol at it.
Well, he didn't specify what he meant by "has Link" so I gave all the SNES examples I knew off the top of my head with any kind of Link refrence. Horray for virtual console, since I just played all of those games a few days ago. :P

Also, I believe there was a tombstone in Fable (or Fable 2 or 3 or something) that also said "His was the final Link" or something, and there is one that says "Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAKE!?" and other game refrence tombstones. I lol so hard at those. xD

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Well, he didn't specify what he meant by "has Link" so I gave all the SNES examples I knew off the top of my head with any kind of Link refrence. Horray for virtual console, since I just played all of those games a few days ago. :P

Yeah, I guess I did take it too much from my own point of view. It could be any of those, but I though "has Link" implied a direct cameo. Dunno, as I said, I guess that's just the way I understood it.

Also, I believe there was a tombstone in Fable (or Fable 2 or 3 or something) that also said "His was the final Link" or something, and there is one that says "Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAKE!?" and other game refrence tombstones. I lol so hard at those. xD

Giving it a second though, why are all references on tombstones? Kinda fishy, isn't it?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Umm... okay? I was under the impression we were supposed to wait to confirm we had the correct answer, but...

Question:
What is the only videogame to ever have killed people? (It's killed 2 people.)(I don't mean crappy WoW where people become addicted and lock themselves in their room and starve to death playing the game (sad story) but I mean the game itself is so intense it can cause you to have a heart attack by playing it and die.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh... I got people mixed up on here... sorry!
Anyway, in case you were right (which I don't doubt), I'll answr your question... i don't know.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Berzerk. My friend was reading unusual deaths off of wikipedia near the last day of school and this was one of them.
Yep, I found out about it the exact same way some years ago! xD
Due to the confusion over the last question I will check answers and ensure they're right though if no one has a correct answer still the questioneer says the answer and asks a new question.

RegalBryant, you are correct you may now ask a new question.
TLIAS, umm... what? Where are you going to check all these answers when they're not your questions? What if someone asks a question and you confirm someone else's answer but it's the wrong answer? Shouldn't it be up to the question asker to confirm it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom