• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming Items You Wish Were Real

Zorth

#Scoundrel
~ The portal gun

Absolutely love this thing, Would make my life so much easier, I'd probably keep a portal open between my house and the gym/school/whatever place I visit a lot really :P
Maybe even shoot one at the moon and go for a walk ;)

~ Ray Gun

Yup, If a zombie apocalypse ever arises this will be my no. 1 choice. First saw it in Call of Duty: World at War, In the Nazi Zombie game mode where you could get it from a box to defend yourself from zombies! :)

~ Lightsaber

First seen in the Star Wars movies (beast movies) and later used in the various games released with the Star Wars brand. This has to be probably the coolest weapon I've ever seen in my entire life, Would be running around chopping down all kinds of stuff and awaken the little boy inside of me. :D

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
The portal gun - I love to explore places. It'd also help me get to school and get home faster. :)
The Master Sword - I'd love to sword fight! Especially with this awesome sword.
Pokeball - So I can catch Pokemon, especially Lucario!

Dan

Bonk! Atomic Punch - I don't know what it is with me and sickly unhealthy game drinks but I want bonk atomic punch. Not to mention it would be quite fun to be able to dodge anything briefly, although after those seconds are up I imagine I'd need to go to hospital. :P (this drink also has plenty of radiation)
Bonk_texture_red.png

Syringe Gun I've been playing a lot of team fortress recently, I just think the whole concept of a gun that fires syringes is ace. :yes:
250px-RED_Syringe_Gun.png

The first on my list: The pip boy from the fantastic fallout games. Not so useful perhaps when not currently within a wasteland. Never the less a rather stylish little gismo if it were brought up to modern standards I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Who knows perhaps apple are creating one now as we speaks.

This one isn't much of a game item per se, A save system. It'd be like being in a version of Groundhog Day that I can control, which would be both fun and practical. I'd be able to do whatever I want without consequences, and could just reload saves if I accidentally mess up on something important. The freedom to be as bold as I want without any real risk would just be amazing.

izi

Not A Wizard
The Wind Waker.
I live in a rain-and-wind abundant area, and I would love to be able to get rid of it with the wave of a wand.

I would want the evoker gun from Persona 3 so I could shoot myself in the face and freak everyone out but I wouldn't be hurt, so they would all be like what? But then a giant persona monster comes out and I freak everyone out even more.
I would also totally want the Zelda boomerang because it stuns like everything! Monsters you can't hit normally rang them, mugger comes along rang em. People who owe you money rang them and while they're stunned take it back. Pretty useful I'd say.
Any hookshot/clawshot because come on that's pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom