• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming hopes wishlist

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
There was a fighting game crossover between the Ys and Trails casts back on the PSP in 2010, but it was a Japan-only release, called Ys vs Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga.
220px-Ys_vs_Sora_no_Kiseki_Alternative_Saga_Box_Art.png

I'd really like to see this be remade for modern consoles with online functionality added. It's quite a long shot to wish for something like this, but a guy can hope.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
A Switch port of this game. Team Ladybug made an absolute gem with Touhou Luna Nights (a 2D Metroidvania with a very nice pixel art style), and this game uses the same engine for a different IP but with the same gameplay style. I could play it on PC since the minimum requirements are so low, but a console release would be nice. Not sure how likely that is though.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Really hoping we get a true sequel to Donkey Kong 64 that uses Tiny, Lanky and Chunky again. But with less gating requirements to actually beat the game.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Really hoping we get a true sequel to Donkey Kong 64 that uses Tiny, Lanky and Chunky again. But with less gating requirements to actually beat the game.
I heard a rumor they were making another Donkey Kong game in the 3d style, and that it's going to be announced soon. I don't know how true that is but I do know that this year (today actually) is DK's 40th anniversary :party: But yeah I agree the gang needs to get together again. Maybe they can bring back Kiddy Kong, too.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
With Chrono Cross being released to the Switch and Earthbound being put on NSO I feel like Chrono Trigger on the Switch might could happen. This is mainly just one I've been interested in because @AwdryFan1997 is a big fan, and I've heard it's similar to Earthbound, which I've been loving even tho I'm only 2 hours in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom