• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming hopes wishlist

Quin

Disaster Master
Dragons Dogma 2.
New F-zero
A Starfox that doesn't suck.
a Metroid that doesn't suck
A switch kirby that does suck

I've only recently bought myself a game console and it is a PS4, even though it has already came out several years ago. To tell you the truth my last console was the launch edition Wii with the game cube and yeah, funny ain't it. But for the new games I am looking forward to getting right now is the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Kingdom Hearts III, and Devil May Cry 5.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
In relation to video games, what are you hoping to come out soon? And for things that are released what are you hoping they do/don't include?

Kinda wanna see where the new pokemon game is gonna, not pokemon lets go but the next full installment. Hopefully it won't be as bad as Sun/Moon. No more z moves for awhile

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Remakes of Geneology of the Holy War and Thracia 776 (Fire Emblem 4 and 5). Theyre next in the rotation and two of the four stories to never make it to the west. I've heard great things about them, but have been sadly unable to play them. Hopefully they're the next games after Three Houses.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I really hope Halo: Infinite is open world. Seeing the worthog's reflection in Chief's visor, and then seeing Chief driving it across the huge open landscape really gives me the vibe that the worthog is gonna be important to traversing an open world.

Making Halo open world is just so perfect, especially if it all takes place on a Halo ring. Halo has always had big open sandbox levels, and going open world would not only stay true to that design, but also breathe new life into this series with such a bold new direction like both Zelda and God of War have done.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really hope Halo: Infinite is open world. Seeing the worthog's reflection in Chief's visor, and then seeing Chief driving it across the huge open landscape really gives me the vibe that the worthog is gonna be important to traversing an open world.

Making Halo open world is just so perfect, especially if it all takes place on a Halo ring. Halo has always had big open sandbox levels, and going open world would not only stay true to that design, but also breathe new life into this series with such a bold new direction like both Zelda and God of War have done.

Yes that is something that I have thought would be good for a while. I don't trust the makers not to produce a **** game anymore after the absolute abomination that was Halo 5, but perhaps because everyone hated it they will actually listen to the fans and make something decent.

I just know I am not getting my hopes up for the next entry. If I like what I see I may buy if not then I won't give money just because it is Halo.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Not really sure what I want really. I always relied on anticipating either a new Fallout, GTA or Zelda.

Fallout has dipped severely since NV and I just don’t really trust Bethesda with the franchise anymore. It feels weird to say I’m kind of bored of GTA, considering GTA V was released over five years ago now, but there’s just not a need for that game I feel. I’d always welcome a new Zelda game, but Breath of the Wild really did fill the gap I’d been wanting the series to fill I’m not really sure what I can get from Zelda anymore (hint: open worlds). I feel it’s near it’s pinnacle and it might not be able to match the magic it gave in the past.

I guess I just hope for a good year of gaming. There’s some good games on the horizon. Outer Worlds, Cyberpunk 2077, Crash Team Racing, maybe a hint of the new Elder Scrolls? Just a couple of gems will keep me happy. I’m easy.

Would be nice to return to the old ways of Final Fantasy games. After X I just couldn't enjoy the rest, with the exception of XV because it was a lot of fun. I have my eyes on the Final Fantasy VII remake because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom