• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming Art

Moldorm

Is not Error
Hey hey,

I've toyed with the notion of decorating my gaming/computer room for quite some time now. What I'm looking for is a site or gallery that sells paintings or similar art forms with a gaming theme. Obviously, I'd love some Zelda themed items, I but am open to other titles and genres.

Would anyone happen to know anywhere I could start? I'm going to start seriously researching this topic as in my spare time. As I find things I'll post them here, and I hope anyone that can help will do the same.

Thanks to all in advance... though I'll probably re-thank you as you post info :)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I have the 300 dpi versions of a lot of the Legend of Zelda official art, if you want to take them and have custom made posters and such.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Vincent, that would be great. Thanks for the offer.

I still haven't found an actual painter doing their own style yet. I suppose I may never find one. Perhaps it's because all of the subjects are copyrighted. There's lots of digital art out there though.

Dunno, I'm going to keep looking.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I know of a few local print shops with those really really big printers that would do it for you no problem. I'm sure there's at least one in your area.

Oh, wait, you said painter. Excuse me. I assume you're looking to have them painted on walls? I just so happen to be an excellent painter, but you probably live over 9000 miles away from where I do.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Actually, I'm looking for someone to work on canvas. I've toyed with the idea of a mural directly on the wall, but it leaves little option for quickly changing the look of the room, which I like to do on occasion.

Last edited:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Sorry for the delay. I've been very busy. I will get them to you, possibly some time tomorrow in the morning. (EST)

Moldorm

Is not Error
No rush, bud. Thanks again for all your help. :yes:

Oh, and here's an update on the 8bit-wood site.

If anyone has gone there you may notice that there are no prices. I suppose the dude is not quite set on that yet and does them on a customer to customer basis. Anyway, I sent him an email requesting a list, and he responded yesterday. So if anyone sees something they want on there, just send him an email. He's a pretty nice guy, but his site is really taking off and I don't think he can keep up at the moment. So, it may take a little time before he gets back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom