• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamestop Pre-order Bonus

When you pre-order X or Y at gamestop you will get a double sided poster. One side is the 2 legendries and the other is a map of the Kalos region.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Awesome, gotta love preorder bonus items :)
We don't have GameStop here though, but I preordered at EB Games and this is the preorder bonus for us Aussies:
bonus_pokemonxy_ball_large.jpg

Yeah, I'm wishing I had put off my pre-order until now. I got it like a month ago, and now I don't know if I'm gonna be getting that poster because they didn't say anything about it back then.

That's why i'm waiting to preorder A link between worlds. I'm pre-ordering Y online (I got a free $50 gift card :) ) and i'm not sure if i'll receive the poster either.

Awesome, gotta love preorder bonus items :)
We don't have GameStop here though, but I preordered at EB Games and this is the preorder bonus for us Aussies:
bonus_pokemonxy_ball_large.jpg

That's really cool!

J

Judasfurri

DO NOT FORGET IF YOU PURCHASE THIS GAME REMEMBER THE TORCHIC DISTIBUTION!!!

Fig

The Altruist
Is there a pre-order bonus for the U.S.? :O If so, is it just the double-sided poster or no? Either way, I need to pre-order my copies as soon as possible. :<

Yes the poster is for the U.S. If you pre-order it in stores they give it to you when you pre-order it, if you order it online you have to print off your proof of pre-order and take it into the store and show it to them and they are supposed to give it to you.

Ganondork

goo
Yes the poster is for the U.S. If you pre-order it in stores they give it to you when you pre-order it, if you order it online you have to print off your proof of pre-order and take it into the store and show it to them and they are supposed to give it to you.

I didn't get a poster when I pre-ordered. I did it on Friday. They literally were like, "H-hey, m-make sure to bring in your DS for the shiny Giratina event!" and then shooed me off. I'll say something at the midnight release, but it sounds like GameStop is trying to bone me again.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I want that map... though I don't want to preorder...

Why wouldn't you wanna preorder if your gonna buy the game anyways? I would understand if you got nothing for preordering the game but hey its a free bonus item for a game your gonna buy anyways right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom