• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamespot is Working on Its Review

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I hope Gamespot does a great job on their review. Based on the comments that I've been reading so far about the play length and such; it seems like the hype for me has died down just a little bit. :/

40? I'm talking about playing the storyline. People are saying that it was too short and they estimated the time length to be around 30 hours.

The Game Trailer review said 40 hours of storyline while all the other reviewers have said 35 hour minimum for going through quickly. This isn't including our own personal exploration and involvement with sidequests yet. There's going to be a lot to this game I promise :) Like I've said to many before, don't let the excitement and anticipation that you've been building up for a while go down because one out of a hundred says something different. Even if just that one person said it, what really matters is your experience with the game and the feelings and fun you yourself experience while playing. :) Take it from me and the rest of your fellow dungeoneers who say that it'll be great, cause I know it will be. :)

Braise yourselves people, another bad score is on it's way... Gamespot are known to be though, very though.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The story will take a minimum of 40 hours to complete if you try to make it a speed-run. Add all the curiosity and the totally cluelessness of the player on his first playthrough and it will easily take more than 50 hours to complete.

I haven't watched the IGN or GameSpot reviews, But GT, IGN and GS are the top 3 reviewers out there. Picking one doesn't really matter and I've watched GT's review and they are spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom