• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamespot Gives Skyward Sword a 7.5???!!!

You know... Just because the game gets a not-so-good review, it doesn't mean that it's not a good game anymore. I mean, Sonic Generations got a higher score than Skyward Sword, but that doesn't mean that Sonic is a better game. I've played multiple Sonic games, and EVERY SINGLE ONE IS THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE LAST (almost). Zelda has been changing it up for years, and Nintendo has gotten (almost) nothing but praise for it. Just because GameSpot gives it a "bad" review, that doesn't mean that it can't be the best game of the year.

E

EponaN64

I think the thing to remember here is, that, this is just one persons opinion. It could be fueld by the fact they're not into puzzle/action/adventure games like the zelda franchise and are the more trigger happy type. Or it could just be they personally for whatever reason didnt enjoy this particular version. i mean not all of us enjoyed majora's mask or minish cap. I did enjoy both but thats besides the point. The point im trying to make is dont shout at this poor reviewer for having an opinion, shout at any people that slag the game off based soley on this reveiw. I never listen to reviews on a game, because like food, films and books, it all comes down to personal preference. Dont forget wee live in a society (supposedly) based on the ideal, freedom of speech, every opinion no matter how shared or factual it may be still has a right to be published. Whether you listen to it or not is up to you xxx

Love to all links ;-) lolz xxx

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
TheBitBlock actually posted a direct response video to GameSpot's claims about the controls in Skyward Sword not being accurate.

Check this out and conclude for yourselves:

[video=youtube;QEge_2Vuft0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEge_2Vuft0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Well, I think that should clear that up at least! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom