• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You're Planning On Purchasing

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
The main three games I am planning on getting soon are: Grand Theft Auto V, Skyrim, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
For upcoming games, I want to get: The Elder Scrolls Online and Zelda Wii U (Unknown name yet, obviously) :D

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Persona 5 is top priority on my list for 2015. I've been wanting new a new Persona experience, and ATLUS is finally delivering at last after milking the Persona 3 and Persona 4 franchises to death. Coincidentally, I also plan on picking up that P3 and P4 crossover game Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth this fall, but only because it's inspired by the Etrian Odyssey series.

Thief looks really slick. I'd like to pick it up, but it's going to be on my wishlist for a little while longer.

I'm also anxiously waiting on Kingdom Hearts 3, Zelda Wii U, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Monolith Soft's X, that new Harvest Moon title and the new Smash Bros game to drop. Cautiously waiting on Final Fantasy XV. I'm doubtful that XV will be the game to bring the Final Fantasy franchise back to its former glory, but at the same time, I want to believe it will.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I intend to buy Fire Emblem: Awakening and Bravely Default whenever I get the chance. The problem is that my family is extremely disapproving when it comes to games (they wouldn't let me buy a Playstation from a neighbor with two controllers and five games, including GTA and Tekken 3, for $15) and it's hard to convince them to let me purchase anything game-related. I certainly have the money -- I earn a lot from babysitting -- but I can't spend it.

And of course I want Smash Bros. and Hyrule Warriors when they come out. :P

Sheik

:the:
There are games I'm sure I'll eventually get, like Smash 4 and Monolith Soft's X. However, there are two games that have been on my mind recently and I kind of feel like getting:

F-Zero GX
F-Zero always looked like loads of fun to me, and since GX seems like the most refined game in the series, I would like to play this.

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
What? It looks like fun.

These are totally random, but they've been on my mind for some reason. ...And they're cheap. :p

The games I'm excited about purchasing the most are Kirby Triple Deluxe & SSB4. Other games I'm planning on buying in the future are DKC: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's New Island, & Mario Kart 8.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm gonna maybe get Kirby Triple Deluxe, but am for sure interested in the next Super Smash Bros. game, Mario Kart 8, Yoshi's New Island, and X.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'd love to get my hands on Demon's Souls and Dark souls 2 when it comes out. Aside from those two, nothing has really perked my interest lately :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom