• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You're Looking Forward To

*Inhales air*...

Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3DS
Mario Kart 3D
Assassins Creed Revelations
Four Swords on DSi
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Luigis Mansion 2
Paper Mario
Kid Icirus Uprising
StarFox 64 3D
Sonic Generations
Kirby Wii
Proffessor Layton and the Last Spector
Assassins Creed Wii U (Its been confirmed to not be Revelations)
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Monster Hunter 3DS (please capcom)
Monster Hunter Wii U (please capcom)

There might be more but I cant think of any more.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Skyward Sword and since i got a 3ds and have heard rumors Super Smash Bros. Strife cuz I've been playing since N64 super smash bros.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I guess battlefield 3 seems pretty cool. I like it better than CoD as long as they make an infantry only mode, tanks are cheap.

Pen

The game is on!
Skyward Sword

I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword more than ever right now! I don't think I have ever been looking forward to any game as much as I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword right now! I can barely wait! I think Skyward Sword will be the best Zelda title ever!

Skyward Sword
Sonic Generations
Super Mario 3DS
Kirby Wii
StarFox 64 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time(Too bad I don't have a PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 3D, Rising, and HD Collection
Ninja Gaiden 3
Kingdom Hearts 3D
RayMan Origins
Super Smash Bros 4
Paper Mario 3D
That's all I can think of.

The Silence

Silence will Fall
Well, since I never have much money, so I'm very picky with my games. Here's my very short list of games I'm looking forward to:

Skyward Sword: Obviously! How could I pass up the chance to play through what looks to be and excellent game, have a one to one sword with a master swordsman and get a Gold Wii remote Plus thrown into the bargain.

Animal Crossing: 3DS: I've owned every game in this series (not counting the japanese versions) so I wasn't going to miss this anyway, but with all the new features, such as swimming and the ability to change your trouser/skirt patterns, I'm really looking forward to it.

Pikmin 3: I've owned the other two and I love them, I didn't think that Pikmin 3 would fare very well on the Wii, I just don't think that the Motion Controls suit Pikmin, but now that its confirmed for Wii U, I'm a lot more optimistic and I'm sure that it will be a great finale to the series. Hopefully I'll be able to save up enough for a Wii U to get it on release.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
The games I'm looking for are Skyward Sword, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil 4 (although it's not technically a new game), Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Uncharted 3. I think that covers it.
It doesn't matter that RE4 isn't even remotely new, in my book it's the best RE game yet!

Skyward sword mostly (of course)
resident evil opp racoon city
kingdom hearts dream drop distance
assassins creed revelations
harvest moon tale of two towns

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Even though I hyet to beat TP, Skyward Sword.
And I need to replay some games so I'm ready for:
Star Fox 64
Animal crossing 3DS
Kid Icarus Uprising
Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
And... F-Zero 3D... (Fan boys dream)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom