• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You're Looking Forward To

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Now that the E3 has ended, a lot of new games are being released. Anyone looking forward to some new games?

I'm personally looking forward to Modern Warfare 3, Skyward Sword and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Aw dude, CoD sucks... They don't even change anything in the new releases except maybe different guns.

I can't wait for Skyward Sword (I doubt any one on this site can), MGS 3d (I don't even have a 3ds but I still want it), and I know this wasn't in E3 but I'm still waiting for it ever since I got the two previous games: No More Heroes 3.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Kirby Wii, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 3D, Rhythm Heaven Wii, Luigi's Mansion 2, Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns, Super Mario 3D...am I missing any? :D

The games I'm looking for are Skyward Sword, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil 4 (although it's not technically a new game), Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Uncharted 3. I think that covers it.

Sonic Generations, and...sorry Capcom fans who are mad at Capcom but i'm following Ultimate MVC3 because of Ghost Rider and Frank West, not only that but i was one of the people who requested Nova so i'm looking forward to him too

Resident Evil: Revelations (Gotta love the RE), Super Mario 3DS (Tanooki Suit FTW), MARIOKART 3DS!! (Hehe, on a Mariokart Rush lately, replaying the DS one.), SS (Obviously).. uhh....

I think thats about it for now.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So many games coming....

Halo 4
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Gears of War 3
Resident Evil Revelations
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Untitled Rainbow Six Game
Batman Arkham City
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Saint's Row The Third
Super Mario 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations 3DS
Mario Kart 3DS
Ultimate Marvel vs Capacom 3 Fate of Two Worlds
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

And so many other games I can't keep track of.

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword, of course, Super Mario 3D, StarFox 64 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, maybe Mario Kart 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Assassins Creed: Revelations. I've heard it's coming for the Wii U.

the games are orderd from the most exsited to the last exsited =
1. Skyward Sword
2. Super Mario 3d
3. Kid Icarus Uprising
4. Tekken Tag 2
5. Bioshock Infinate
6. Uncharted 3
7. Assassin's Creed Revolations
8. Mario Kart 3d
9. Sonic Generations
10. Battlefiled 3

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Luigi's Mansion 2. The original was the first game I played on the GameCube. It was a good and challenging game, and you could make it harder by trying to get only perfect ghost catches. Perhaps this one will be similar. I'm looking forward to it.
Skyward Sword really hasn't changed for me. I'm still uneasy about the motion controls. Some of the demo players said that the controls were rather awkward.

Really the game I'm most looking forward to is Skyrim. I'm having trouble waiting for it already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom