• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You'd Like to See Remade?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Self explanitory thread, what games would you like to see remade in the future? Not nessisarily on the 3DS but on any console. Doesn't have to be Nintendo, just any game you'd like to see remade ;)

EDIT: Wow, I feel stupid. I forgot to say what I thought. Well I'd like to see Majora's Mask on the 3DS, Earthbound on the 3DS (not gonna happen), and Final Fantasy VI on the 3DS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally I'd love to see Zelda:Majora's Mask remade on the 3DS (it needs it.), Sonic Adventure and SA2 remade on the Wii and PS3 (sorry Xbox, can't have additional fees -.-), and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep remade for the 3DS. I really want KHBBS to at the very least be ported to the 3DS because I don't want to have to buy 14 different systems to play one series.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Really, I don't think I have any interest in any other Zelda games being remade. If an MM remake came out, I'd jump at it (as I would with any Zelda remake), but I'm not really hoping for anymore. I was actually somewhat surprised when OoT 3D was announced. As far as general games being remade, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Pokemon Yellow Version.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Really, I don't think I have any interest in any other Zelda games being remade. If an MM remake came out, I'd jump at it (as I would with any Zelda remake), but I'm not really hoping for anymore. I was actually somewhat surprised when OoT 3D was announced. As far as general games being remade, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Pokemon Yellow Version.
KotOR deserves another reissue, I agree. As for Pokemon...don't we have enough already? xD

MW7

What I'd like to see isn't so much a remake as it is a reimagining. I'd like to see a new Legend of Zelda game done very similarly to the original game. Specifically I'd like it to be very non-linear and have plenty of things to explore. You would be dropped into the world with absolutely no direction as in the original game, but maybe you would have a map just so you know where certain landmarks are located such as death mountain or the lost woods. I don't necessarily mean that you are in the middle of nowhere, just that you don't have a connection to where you start. Like in Majora's Mask when you first walk into Clock Town and you are meeting everyone for the first time because you aren't from around there.

The aspects from other games that I'd most like to see are the torch caves from Twilight Princess, deep NPC interation (such as in Majora's Mask), and either a town system like Adventure of Link or a central town like Majora's Mask. That is the dream and it would basically be a complete reimagining of the Legend of Zelda with gameplay aspects from the other games sprinkled in. Also it would be in 3d because why not.

I want to see Final Fantasy VII remade. That would be amazing! One of the best games ever, i must say.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In for more remakes...

I want to see Final Fantasy 13 redone. Seriously, the way that game plays out as far as battle system, I just can't play through it. Stagger, attack as much as you can, repeat. Too simple for my tastes.
Star Ocean:Till the End of Time is in dire need of a remake – better graphics, different Battle Trophies with GUIDES on how to get them, lower the requirement for Full Active Mode, new Battle Skills, improve the already existing ones, and fix that audio issue the game was having. Story needs cleanup and explanation. Oh, remove Peppita and Mirage, both are horrible characters in my opinion both storywise and gameplay wise.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yoshi's Story. Nintendo needs to make the next chapter of this awesome game!

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'd like to see a megaman powered up 2. i loved the first one and i'd like to see something like that with the second game.
a remake for harvest moon 64 would be good too, they did it for back to nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom