• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you wish you played as a kid

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For me the answer is the Zelda series. My first Zelda title was actually Ocarina of Time 3D so I was a little late to the party. I just never was exposed to the series when I was younger and didn't really think to try it. I'm sure I'd have enjoyed it back then and would have played through many of the games earlier had I tried it sooner.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
I really wish I had discovered Blood Bowl as a child, just started playing in a local league, and the finals are this Friday, with myself and the commissioner it’s going to be a awesome game hopefully. I digress though, really wish I had found out about this in my childhood, it’s a amazing hobby, and having a local league makes it that much more enjoyable.

Mario & Luigi. I wish I had gotten into the series earlier, but I didn't play a game in the franchise until my late teenage years, that being Bowser's Inside Story, and I didn't dive deeper into the franchise until the 3DS.

I also got into Fire Emblem quite late. I didn't play a game in the franchise until Awakening. I wish I had gotten into the franchise a generation or two earlier, so I could have bought Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn when they were a reasonable price. I guess I'll just have to emulate them one day.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I wish I got into Ace Attorney games earlier than I actually did. I was already 20 when I first played Trials & Tribulations, and then I had to buy the rest.

Oh well, I still love Ace Attorney, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom