• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Wish You Could Play/own

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I have recently become interested in the Fire Emblem series after playing Awakening, and now I wish that I could play other games in the series.
Thinking back to when I was younger, I always wanted to be able to play Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 and One Piece Unlimited Adventure, but sadly, I didn't own an Xbox at the time and the One Piece game was never made available in the UK.

I was wondering if there are any games that you wish you could play or own.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Earthbound Pandora's tower Uh there is a long list that would go on for 5 pages but those are the top 2 (also all of SMT series.)

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have recently become interested in the Fire Emblem series after playing Awakening, and now I wish that I could play other games in the series.
It's funny, because after playing Awakening I simply cannot play any past FE title. I tried Sacred Stones because it was my favorite before FE13 released...but it felt so alien! :xd:

Half Life 3.
It doesn't flippin exist. Just stop! :mad:

I wish I could play [insert title that doesn't exist here, e.g. Zelda Wii U]. But I also wish I could play Monopoly with family again, and I also want to play some...Call of Duty Black Ops II for Wii U. I love playing with my bro. Also, qimme dat Qamepad.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Fallout: New Vegas
-Bioshock
-Bioshck 2
-Bioshock Infinite
-Mass Effect
-Mass Effect 2
-Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
-Pokemon White or Black/White or Black 2
-Darksiders
-Fire Emblem Awkwaening
-Pokemon X or Y
-Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Star Fox 64 3D
-Mega Man 1,3,4,5,6
-Super Mario Sunshine

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Portal. I also want to play Skyrim but sadly my Xbox is probably dead... I would also love to play an official translation of MOTHER 3, although now that I think about it Nintendo might try to censor everything (The game isn't even that bad, (No nudity at all or anything.) it's just, definitely made by a Japanese person.)

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch. I adore Studio Ghibli (See signature), so when I heard they were making a DS game I was like 'Omygodmygodgmtyogmdogmyogmsomgoymomosmomfmotmt'. However the DS version was never localised, and when they did decide to localise it, they release a new version on the PS3 which I don't own. Nangdammit.

-castlevania Lord of shadow
-Mega Man X4,X5,X6,X7 and X8
-Ni No Kuni
-Tales of Vesperia,of Symphonia,of Rebirth,of the Abyss
-Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie
-Epic Mickey 1 and 2
-Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
-Mega Man X Street Fighter(On console)
-Sonic and Allstar racing transformed

I really wish that I could own:

Mega Man 1,3,4,5, and 6 on NES
Mega Man X2 and X3 on SNES
Earthbound

and last but not least Nintendo World Championships 1990 (Both gray and gold versions)

Since I don't have a PS3, there are many recent games that I wish I could play, such as The Last of Us, the Uncharted series, and the God of War series. I've also recent been interested in trying out the Kingdom Hearts games, but I want to start from the beginning and I don't have a PS2.

Dan

Games I wish I could play and own, Wild arms alter code F, not many people I imagine have heard of wild arms but it was my first serious turn-based RPGs and still one of my favorites, they later re-made the first for PS2 and I'd like to give that a go but sadly not many copies were produced and thus it's quite rare and expensive. :(

Knuckles Chaotix, Some people like it, some people don't, but I do want to play and own it! Sadly a 32x addon goes for around £72 pound, and most of those are quite hit and miss in terms if they work or not, and I'd be pretty much buying it just for that one game, so it's not so high up on hardware to get right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom