• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Wish You Could Play For The First Time Again

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Been listening to the soundtrack to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (holy punctuation, Batman!) and trying not to collapse in on myself.

If I found a magical wish fairy at the end of my garden and wasn't allowed to wish for unlimited gold or a dog that could do tricks I'd wish that I could experience that game for the first time again, have it all be fresh to me once more, let it wash over and consume me like it did that first time.

Who else gets like that? What game(s) do you wish you could play for the first time again? And does it make you sad that you can't? Dr. Frock is currently attending and will hear your pain.

The Wind Waker
-Setting off for the first time and genuinely not knowing what i was going to find next in the wide open ocean was one of the best times of my gaming life and the fact it lasted the whole game and into post game was magical.
Now I know it all off by heart so that sense of constant discovery is gone and I wish I could experience it all again.

Metroid Prime
-Like Wind Waker the constant sense of discovery and so many haunting atmospheres one after the other filled my young mind and heart with such a pure fulfilling joy that I wish I could have it all again for the first time.
Hearing the crashed frigate Orpheon track for the first time again, seeing Tallon overworld for the first time and stepping into Phendrana for the first time... I want it all again.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
are we talking playing it for the first time nowadays or playing it for the first time while reliving the time frame we played it,b/c some games only had the effect they did b/c they were in conjunction w/ a certain time we played them in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom