• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Want To Be Announced

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Paper Mario for Wii U, one that has the same quality as the first 3 games.

Banjo Threeie, a true sequel to Banjo Tooie.

New Starfox.

New F-Zero.

That's pretty much all I've wanted for a while.

New 2D non-linear Metroid and Zelda for Wii U.

Banjo-Threeie

Same..... Portal 3 as well??

Is the number 3 a running theme here?

Team Fortress 3 seems like a long shot as well, and no word on Left 4 Dead 3 either, so I would have to say yes.

However, I would like to see a new 3D Metroid series instead. And since everyone is speaking of Nintendo games, I would also love to see a Star Fox reboot of some sorts. Paper Mario U would be nice to see as well, along with a new 3D Donkey Kong. I loved what they did with Donkey Kong 64, I'm just hoping they'll do something like that again one day. If only Rare never left. So much potential went out the door and into the hands of Microsoft. :/

Salem

SICK
Team Fortress 3 seems like a long shot as well, and no word on Left 4 Dead 3 either, so I would have to say yes.

However, I would like to see a new 3D Metroid series instead. And since everyone is speaking of Nintendo games, I would also love to see a Star Fox reboot of some sorts. Paper Mario U would be nice to see as well, along with a new 3D Donkey Kong. I loved what they did with Donkey Kong 64, I'm just hoping they'll do something like that again one day. If only Rare never left. So much potential went out the door and into the hands of Microsoft. :/
Valve and their weirdness....

Star Fox Reboot I don't mind honestly. I don't really care for the Paper Mario style so much. as for Donkey Kong 64? That one has an insane number of collectables, many of them are character specific, I doubt anyone wants to revisit that unless they want to make it less tedious or something, I'm currently trying to 100% it.

octorok74

TETTAC
Fallout 4. That is what I am waiting for. Gets me real excited to to speculate on what may happen in it and what characters may appear again. Hopefully everyone's favourite robot, Primm Slim.

No official word, but there's been leaks to suggest Left 4 Dead 3 will be Valve's next release. Clicky (from Valve HQ), and clicky.

Oh, I sure hope this leak is real and nothing someone created just to troll with us.

That one has an insane number of collectables, many of them are character specific, I doubt anyone wants to revisit that unless they want to make it less tedious or something, I'm currently trying to 100% it.

That's what made the game so fun! Collectibles make you keep playing any game, especially since the collectibles rewarded you somehow in DK64. For example, collecting fairies gave you cheat codes that made the game easier, or just something you can screw around with once you beat the game once. Plus, that game had a ton of mini games and a ton more other content. It had a versus mode and a boss mode. That game was amazing for the amount of money I paid for it. Games now days are just a few hours long and barely have anything to offer nor any replay ability.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
The World Ends with You 2. Square Enix pretty much punched me in the nuts with their teaser site that turned out to be a mobile remake of the game. Apparently, there's a secret ending that shows a new character that says "7 new days", but I haven't seen anything since then...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Super Mario RPG 2*
Golden Sun 4*
The Last of Us 2
Sonic 06 No BS Remake
The Legend of Global Warming
Dragon Quest 19
Chrono Trigger 2 or 3*
Super Luigi Galaxy
Megaman x Sonic
Sonic Chronicles 2*