• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Regret Selling

I don't think there's another topic like this one.

I regret selling Tales of Symphonia & Tomb Raider: Legend, both for the gamecube. I'm trying to find them again. I still have my old save file from Tomb Raider.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I sold a whole bunch of DS games at one point. I hated myself for doing so and now I only sell really bad games or duplicates. Luckily I bought them for cheap and sold them for a decent amount and was able to buy all but a few back. If I remember correctly I sold
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 64 DS
Ultimate Spider-man
Sonic Rush
Yoshi Touch and Go and lots of of games that I could care less about.
I still feel bad for selling them, it was a really bad decision.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
Capcom vs. Snk for the gamecube.
Also, crazy Taxi for the Gc.

EB games gave me like 5 dollars for both. I was too young to notice how much of a rip off that was.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Twilight Princess: GC Version (Bought it off eBay for a hefty price to get it early) and Wind Waker: GC Version too
But I needed little more cash to buy my current 360, so I sold the games..
-.-

Final Fantasy III on DS... I'd finished it and then I sold it with a whole bunch of other games :( Would buy it back but i dont know if I want to play through it again...:(

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Way back when I sold a few N64 games. I regretted it right away, that was 11 years ago. I have not sold any games since. For money for games, I save up some money each month that I have left after all the other expenses that I pool together to do whatever I want with. I use that to get things I want, like games. I never sell games. Not anymore. You never know when you'll want to replay one.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia I sold to get some extra $$$ for Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. But by the time it came out, I had extra money so I didn't need to sell it anyway.:mad:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
It sounds really bad.........but I sold Super Smash Bros. Melee..........it just got a bit dull for me, I suppose.

I never even got a chance to unlock Mewtwo.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
All the good N64 games I had: Starfox 64, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Donkey 64 (lotsa 64s, huh?), Yoshi's Story, and above all...Majora's Mask. MM was my absolute favorite for that console, as it introduced me initially to Zelda, but thank goodness for the Wii Shop Channel! I'm slowly gaining each back with a Wii Points card. ;)

I regret selling my original GameBoy and the Pokemon games for it. Also, 6 Golden Coins for GameBoy, although now that I got it from the 3DS shop I'm happy. Still miss the original Pokemon, though... :/

S

sf8

Tales of Symphonia for GC. I sold it to get Metroid: Other M. Not only is the game very short (beat it in one and a half days) but it's also one of the worst in terms of location (a ship that has areas that simulate volcanoes is just so boring, and it was already used in Metroid Fusion). At least the story was good and it kinda gave Samus more of a voice and backstory. It was real touching towards the end, but too short to make it worthwhile like some of Tales of Symphonia's moments. T.T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom