• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Play Online

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I hope there is not another thread similar to this one, if there is, just lock this one I guess.

Anyway, just curious: what games do you play online?

I play a few, and they are actually old now. I enjoy playing GRAW 2 (Ghost Recon) with my friends, we have a clan. ;)

Then there was Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I leveled up all the way to the cap and was actually pretty good. Haven't played it since.

And I played Halo 4 but only briefly with my nephews. Didn't play it too long, though, but I thought it was good. Now a days I just play GRAW 2, my friends love to play that game, so I play with them as well.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I play most games online. I always give the online portions of games a try, you never know what gems you might find. GTA4 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations were hidden little gems in the realm of mediocre multiplayer tacked onto single-player games.

As for ones I play online more consistently, there's a few. Counter-Strike: Source being the main one which, years later, is still the most solid, online experience around. Whether you want a casual deathmatch, intense team action, or just mindless fun in mini-game servers, that game really has it all! Global Offensive is also pretty fun. I also enjoy TF2 quite a bit, and Left 4 Dead. Usually I play L4D1 in campaign, for custom campaigns, and do versus on L4D2. I'm such a Valve fan girl, aren't I? Dawn of War would be another game I play quite a lot of online, it's pretty fun to play, especially with all friends. Capture the Point on Biffy's Peril is always hectic. Day Z would be another one. No game can call itself 'survival horror' now that Day Z has arrived, and it's just so much fun. It's funny that a game with no story and no narrative can create amazing scenarios just from player action.

That's really it. But, yeah, I play so many it'd be hard to mention them all but, those are the main ones.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Guild Wars 2
Call of Booty Black Ops II
Battlefield 3
Soul Calibur V
Dust 514
Resident Evil 6

...and that's about it really. :I

Every game I play is online...
League of legends
Guild wars 2
Planetside 2
Starcraft 2
Counter strike GO
And thats all I can think of right now.

ILU

i luv u
Battlefield 3.

WILL be playing Elder Scrolls Online and Phantasy Star Online and the next Rainbow Six, but right now... nothing. Was heavy into Gears of War for the longest time, but eeeeeeh the servers are kinda meh now.

Yosh

Razorgirl
omg League of Legends, son. Get on mah level Atty, you have GOT to play it with me. I'm on there like every day.

Come on, you're going to. You have to. Friend me, summoner name is Paravani

(Don't friend me if you're a turd, I'm super nice to peeps)

(GET dunked)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Used to play Brawl online until I realized how impossible it was to find someone. Uhhhh...just Runescape nowadays if that counts.

I don't play anything online, really. Just feels bland without people around you to interact with directly.

Occasionally, though, me and a couple friends get together and play Halo 3 online, and that's an incredibly good time.

I'm playing a lot of Halo 4 online these days. My best friend lives 1,000 miles away and we play Halo together to keep in touch, it's a lot of fun and we make a great team in the multi-team playlist!

Fig

The Altruist
I play several video games online! These games include: Team Fortress 2, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart 7, all the main Pokemon games, and almost any Nintendo game that offers online play! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom