• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Have Finished the Most!

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I think I've probably played-trough OoT like 50 times.

....But the game that I'm sure I've played trough a bunch of times is Pokemon XD I've played trough twice with every Eeve evlution('cept for Vaporeon) And 3 or 4 times with Espeon and Umbreon each and I also did a Eeve run, an only Eeve run and an Eeve-less run o_O

another game I've played trough so much is Luigi's Mansion. never gets old! :D

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
It would either be;
- Civilization 3
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
- Medieval : Total War 2
- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarania of Time
- Need For Speed: Pro Street
- Baldur's Gate
- Fifa 08
- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Or
- Any Resident Evil game.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I've never actually counted, but I suspect that the game i've played through the most times is the Amazon Trail: 3rd Edition or the Oregon Trail: 3rd Edition, or some other educational game similar. I definitely remember playing those countless times, trying to get a 'perfect' game. (Which I only got in the Amazon Trail, never the Oregon.)

As for most play throughs on non-educational games, the list is probably something like this:

Neverwinter Nights

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Lufia and the Fortress of Doom

Generally, I don't re-play games unless I have no new games to play currently (Or unless i'm sick of any games i'm playing currently due to overplaying them.) so i've played through the above games maybe 2 - 10 times depending on the game.

Last edited:
other than zelda the only games i can play over and over r the pokemoin games, spyro 2 and 3 and metroid.

other than that i just cant play a game more than once

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
Umm other than OoT. The other game that i have finished the most would have to be between Mega Man 2 and Final Fantasy X. They are both excellent games and fantastic franchises!!!

Yosh

Razorgirl
I've beaten a LOT of games, but not usually multiple times. That's a real sign of me liking a game.

Games I've beaten multiple times, and rough estimates of how many times:
Final Fantasy Tactics (beaten about 3-5 times, but played through most of it a good 20 times)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (7)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (5)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (4)
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (4)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (4)
Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (3)
Fire Emblem Thracia 776 (3)
Pokemon Red (4)
Pokemon Sapphire (3)
Pokemon Silver (2)
Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria (2)
Front Mission 3 (3)
Front Mission 4 (3)
Suikoden Tactics (4)
Persona 3 (2)
Persona 4 (4)
Final Fantasy IX (beaten probably twice, played through most of it like 4-5 times)

Other games I've played through fully and enjoyed enough to mention:
Tales of Symphonia
Dynasty Warriors 5
Samurai Warriors 2
Warriors Orochi 2
Suikoden IV
Suikoden II
Suikoden III
Valkyrie Profile
Gladius
Super Robot Wars III
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam II
La Pucelle Tactics
Shadow of the Colossus
Soul Calibur II
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

If you've bothered to read this, you can probably tell that I'm a huge tactical RPG fan.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Either Phantom Hourglass or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness are the games I have beaten the most.

PH- At least 7 times, I lost count after that :sweat:
EoD- 12 times <.<

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I've lost count of how many times I've played through ALttP and OoT. I'm going on my 4th or 5th playthrough now of TP!

I'm not sure if there is any other game I've played all the way through as much.

I'm not sure if there is any other game I've played all the way through as much.

Yosh said:
I've beaten a LOT of games, but not usually multiple times. That's a real sign of me liking a game.
Ditto. I usually don't play games more than once, as I try to expand my gaming knowledge.

I've probably beaten the NES Mario Brothers more times than anything back in the day, though most of those were cheating due to warping :lol:

My modern-day records, though, are Twilight Princess (3x) and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (4x). And that's only impressive because I first discovered them a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom