• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Have Finished the Most!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So which games have you beaten the most? It could be from any console tbh, we are in the general gaming section, so not just Zelda.

Anyway, I beat Valkyrie Profile more than twenty times before I gave it away to my nephews and nieces. I got all three endings, all characters, beat the Iseria Queen all twenty times, beat Brahms in his own castle even when--according to walkthrough experts--it can't be done--unless you cheat. I did it and without cheating. :clap:

I also managed to finish Ogre Battle for the N64 countless of times. Again, all characters and all endings.

I've also finished Spectral Force 3 for the xbox360 more than five times, and on different gamertag profiles.

There are also other games I have beaten, but none of those I've beat more than these games I mentioned.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. OoT: 46 times
2. TP: 31 times
3. MM: 10 times
4. ST: 9 times
5. WW: 7 times

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I have beaten all Zelda games(excludingthe CD-i games and Tingle Games. Link's Crossbow training however was easy to beat 100 percent) 100 percent but getting a 100 percent on each game was no cake walk. Other games that I have beaten are Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow, Megaman 4,5 and 7, Starfox 64 and Mario 64. Completeing them was no easier than completing all Zelda games but it was worth the play just to see a completed game.

Other games i'm planning to finish is Metal Gear Snake Eater, New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Super Smash Brothers Brawl (I need One more sticker...) and Metal Gear Solid 4

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The game I have beaten the most has been Super Mario 64 at about 46 times. No other game comes close. The one I've beaten the second most amount of times is probably like Banjo-Kazooie at 4 times. I've never been on to be able to finish games. haha

NES

Awesome
Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV
Fall Out 3
All of the Pokemon games
WW, PH, and LA

Good god, I don't even want to know how many hours I've wasted in my life playing those games. It would be frightening.

Pokemon Yellow. I got back when I was a little kid, and I still play it to death to this day. I might take a one month break between beating it sometimes, but it's really my ultimate time waster when I'm not a home. I've beaten it about... 20 times maybe? I can't give you an exact number, but for a game of that size, I'd say anything over 5 is quite a lot.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Majora's Mask. Being the Majora lover I am, I have beaten that game the most out of every game I have ever had. I still haven't played a game as much as that one beautiful title.

Mute

一員
Well, if Starfox 64 counts, I beaten it everytime I decided to play it...Which was sometimes more than once a day. I'm pretty sure it's a big number, I never counted.

Other than that, the next game I've finished the most would probably be Mana Khemia, at a whopping 3 times. I tend to not play through games a second time very often, even if I keep playing them, I'm usually on the file I beat instead of a new one.

Mother 3 is next up at 2, about to be 3. Earthbound is also at 2.

That seems to be about all...Every other game I've finished more than once just goes up to about 2 times. Like I said before, I usually don't beat games more than once. If I do happen to, it's either because they're really good (M3 and MK) or I wait a few months to a year between playing and crave it. (All other games)

Last edited:
M

majoraskullkid

The game I finished the more times is Minish Cap with only 3 times (lol) all the other games that I finished, I did it only one time...:embarrassed::suspicious:

1. OoT: 46 times
2. TP: 31 times
3. MM: 10 times
4. ST: 9 times
5. WW: 7 times

That's f*ckin' crazy! 46 times? 0_0 you deserve the nobel peace prize.

As for 100%ing games, the only game I've ever 100%ed was Super Mario Galaxy, which is a very fun game to complete. I'm currently working on Uncharted 2 and battlefield 1943, which I hope to add to that list. Although I never fully completed it, I have over 150 hours on brawl.

Edit: I've beaten many, many games including most of the Zeldas, but not 100% completed them.

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
I never kept track of how many times I have beaten a particular game. I know the old Pokemon are up there, as is OoT and WW.

As for 100% complete is only a couple titles. Mario Galaxy, TP, OoT, LoZ, are the only ones I can think of right now. To me I tend to gravitate towards the games that are hard to 100% unless you divulge hours and hours into and I do not have the patience for that.

D

dug428

I think I pklayed Pokemon Ranger Shadow Almia through about 10 times. If I played through a game more thatn that, it would be news to me. Maybe Explorers of Time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom