• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you hate

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Stop getting overhyped
Stop having emotions. Good advice.

I was hyped as **** for the first Fable game and it failed to live up to my expectations. I still loved it though because it was a good game. I was hyped as **** for Oblivion and it failed to live up to my expectations. I still loved it though because it was a good game. I was hyped as **** for Resi 5 and it failed to live up to my expectations. I still loved it though because it was a good game.

My disappointment with Fable 2 didn't come from being overhyped, it came from Fable 2 being a bad game. If it had been a good game, even one that didn't live up to my expectations, I would feel entirely differently toward it. My hatred of the game stems not from how disappointed I was but from how much of a mess the game was in design and execution.

Dan

It's cool to look forward to a game. I think when people say overhyped they mean to the degree where you won't shut up about it on forums. furthermore to a degree where you aren't managing expectations and blindly over-praising a game when it could not meet up to expectations. Keep in mind Frockster was probably quite young when Fable 2 was on the verge of release. You can't blame kids/teens for getting "over-hyped", the real world hasn't crushed their souls at that point in time yet.

I can't think of many games I hate as I usually move away from them if I'm not interested, there would have to be something I liked about it for it to stay in memory.
I guess I hate car simulations games. I was disappointed when I picked one up for the first time thinking all car games had your standard arcade controls. I tried to get into them but I found the experience incredibly boring.

Quin

Disaster Master
I havn't been hyped for a game in a while and I still get disappointed so that statement is false.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
There isn't really a game that I've played that I hate or heavily disliked.
Edit: inb4 somebody finds a post where I discuss a game that I hate

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Sonic '06 is too easy of an answer, so i'll go with... Pokemon Black/White, the lack of old Pokemon forced me to use new Pokemon, not that that's all bad but by grabbing what In like I ended up with a team of 6 Fire types, (Mostly by coincidence) since I only grabbed what I thought looked cool.

Dan

Sonic '06 is too easy of an answer, so i'll go with... Pokemon Black/White, the lack of old Pokemon forced me to use new Pokemon, not that that's all bad but by grabbing what In like I ended up with a team of 6 Fire types, (Mostly by coincidence) since I only grabbed what I thought looked cool.

I hate being forced to use the newer pokemon as I think they normally always look like trash but I grew to like many of them after being forced to use them. I picked the worse starter though, Tepig.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I hate being forced to use the newer pokemon as I think they normally always look like trash but I grew to like many of them after being forced to use them. I picked the worse starter though, Tepig.
I picked Tepig as well, but only because fire type. I don't hate the new ones, just that I was forced to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom