• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you got full price then sales. .

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Title says it all really, inspired by spirits shadow of the collusem thingy...

I can usually tell when a game is going to plummet in price after release, PS Plus is a different beast though. It's really unpredictable.

Being a Nintendo fan, not many games lose their value that I'm interested in playing so the cost is usually the same on day one as it is a year or so later.

I did pick up a Final Fantasy game early on once though...

Then the next week it dropped £5.

Then again the next week.

Then it went on sale a week later and was £15 cheaper.

Then it went free to play!

I was not very happy.

Quin

Disaster Master
I got Daemon X Machina on Switch Day 1.
I never expected it to release on PC, and even cheaper at that. The game plays way better and smoother.
I did get the Collectors Edition on Switch so it wasn't all for naught I guess.

A silent moment for everyone who bought Anthem on launch day.
A silent moment for everyone who bought Anthem period.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
And Fallout 76
No. They should have known better. Serves them right.

I often wait for games to go on sale nowadays as standard practice. Steam has sales fairly often so you're never waiting too long.

I bought Wargroove at full price on day one and before I installed it a friend said he had a Steam coupon for 10% off. So I refunded the game, then immediately bought it again for £1.50 less :rosa:

Not exactly getting screwed by a sale, but still :P

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
this isn't full price, but I remember I payed close to $30 for Chrono Trigger on DS, then something like a month later, it was discounted on the square enix store for half off or something, I was kinda bitter about that, ha

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I bought the Skyrim Special Edition on Steam for full price. Bethesda had a massive sale on all their products the very next day.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
One of the benefits of gaming on PC. Never pay full price for games, even if you're dumb enough to pre-order them.

(Just recently pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 for $40, because I am dumb.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom