• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Enjoyed but Didn't Get Well Received

The 2D fighting game series known as Guilty Gear and Blazblue. Blazblue is the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear, and they were developed and published by the same company. I know for certain that not even a fourth of the people who posted on this thread has even heard of these series.

The 2D fighting game series known as Guilty Gear and Blazblue. Blazblue is the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear, and they were developed and published by the same company. I know for certain that not even a fourth of the people who posted on this thread has even heard of these series.

I've heard of those games, Wolf Sage. I just never played them.

Kazumi

chagy

Haha, it just so happens that Guilty Gear is one of my favourite 2D fighting game series, surpassed only by BlazBlue. Such an excellent series.

Anyway, one game that I really enjoyed but wasn't well received was the original Red Steel for Wii. Not only did no one buy the game, but the critics really disliked it. Personally, I found it to be a really enjoyable run-and-gun type shooter. It reminded me a lot of playing the original Quake on PC. It was also quite challenging. However, the sequel to it was even better.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Eternal Night, and Dawn Of The Dragon. Spyro is an under-appreciated and underrated series to many, but I absolutely love it--the new trilogy mostly because it integrated so many great elements: story, gameplay, and character development. Even the voice acting was good, though a bit quieter than I'd like at times. It featured some a lot of good and challenging puzzles also. The co-op between Spyro and Cynder in the final was enjoyable as well since it allowed for two people to play and use the additional elemental breaths belonging to the latter. A very good franchise overall, and I'm so glad they're going to be bringing it back, or so I hear.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Only because I am a major fan of the Harry Potter series. The non-Harry Potter fan would not have liked it.

Teron

van der Nguyen
I'm a big fan of martial arts, so I would say T'ai Fu on PlayStation.

A

Averi

No More Heroes, Beyond Good and Evil (GOOGLE AND GO PLAY IT - NOW! THANK ME LATER =D ), FF12, and..

ZELDA II

Last edited by a moderator:

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Oh god. you guys will hate me for this. I loved samurai warriors chronicles for the 3ds. it got a 5.5 on IGN :( Maybe I just love japanese history.. but...

S

SuperNintendo

im not really sure if animal crossing would count its well known but not a much as i think it should be , along side custom robo and afrika ( ps3 exclusive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom