• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Bought Recently

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I've recently bought (1 month ago) pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky for the DS. For being bascicly a remake it's so much better then the previous ones I'm suprised. with the new spinda cafe ,sky peak, and special episodes It seems like a different game from time and darkness entirely. (though thats probaly because I haven't played them in so long)

I have bought two games in about the last 4 months.
For the Wii I bought Big Game Hunter 2010. And for Xbox 360 I bought Modern Warfare 2. I seem to play MW2 ten time more than BGH10 though, that darn game is also the reason for my absence.

Zarom

The King
Last game I bought a few months ago was The Legend of Zelda: Fours Swords Adventures, on the Gamecube. I really enjoyed it. :) But I need to get one GBA or two so I can play with my friends or brothers/sister.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Games Bought:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
since last week up until tomorrow morning

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

and Kingdom hearts 358/2 days, wich I forgot to snap

I just downloaded ActRaiser on VC a couple minutes ago. I will never get tired of being addressed as "Master" or "Sir HeMan".

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
good luck with Okami, Beyond good and evil and wario world 3 skull kiddo. Those games are super awesome. I haven't bought any games this week, but I will have ST next saturday :D

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Last game I bought technically was Spirit Tracks, with my US Import preorder.

Other than that, there was New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Twilight Princess and Links Crossbow Training back, after some unfortunate trade in mishaps from last year.

Kind of regret Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days though, I enjoyed it, but i'll never play it again.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I do regret it though. The series itself is good.....
But the game seemed to drag on forever, delaying the delicious plot for what seemed like forever.

And then you get to the end, and get a good spoonful of plot, and are left wanting more, but there is no more.
As the game is over, and the chronological plot has already been devoured years ago.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Your opinion is a lousy one, imo.

The game didn't seem to drag on, and the ending was exactly what it should be.

Tons and tons of great games there! Okami is one brutally beatiful and easily one of my all time favorites to date. I hope DS sequel comes out even half as beatiful. For me it's basically the same as for Sparky - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks PRE-ORDER. :) If that doesn't count then it has to be God of War 2 for the Playstation 2.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Your opinion is a lousy one, imo.

The game didn't seem to drag on, and the ending was exactly what it should be.
Uh, no. My opinion is my opinion.
I didn't ask you to agree, nor did I say your opinion on the game was wrong either.
Therefore my opinion is just as right as the next guys.

Also, yeah, pre ordering it because the US cover art looks better. Otherwise i'd be getting it earlier from the closest game store here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom