• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games Others Find Bad But You Still Enjoy

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Enslaved : Journey to the West. Make by Ninja Theory who rebooted the Devil May Cry series. It really is a game that you have never played before, and no one Freakin bought this game. It has great story, Combat thats not like every other game. Everything about it is amazing. I just cant believe this game disappeared in the sea of Triple-A titles?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I would say the Sonic Adventure games, but some other people like those. Hm... I don't know. I enjoyed Sonic '06 to some extent. I had some fun with it. Shoot me.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'd say LA Noire. A lot of people that I talk to really disliked the game, but I loved it. It's in my top five games simply because I loved the setting, the story, the suits, and the cars. All those cars. Still need to 100% the achievements, but some are hard.

Salem

SICK
I would say the Sonic Adventure games, but some other people like those. Hm... I don't know. I enjoyed Sonic '06 to some extent. I had some fun with it. Shoot me.
I love the Adventure games, 06 seems it possible to be enjoyed under certain circumstances.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
I can think of alot:

Just about every Sonic game I owned on PS2:This means like Heroes,Shadow,Riders,Rider Zero Gravity,I never found anything bad with these games,but I might have to play Shadow again to see if I still like it.

Pac-Man World 3:I'm still not really sure why people didn't like this game,I honestly loved it,especially the voice acting.

Crash Bandicoot:the Wrath of Cortex:this was my first Crash game,and one of the first games I ever played,and while I'll admit it's not the best Crash game,I still really enjoyed it.

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3:now here me out on this,it was one of the first FPS games I ever played,it was second online FPS game I ever played(The first being Black Ops,but I didn't play that long before MW3 came out)and I found it to be very fun.And for those who think the CoD series is the "exactly the same every time"I have a rant for you if needed.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Plus the Xbox version isn't nearly as buggy as the PS3 version.
I'm pretty sure that can be said about any game xD

I feel like one of the 5 people who actually like Fable III. I know it wasn't as great as it's predecessors and it has a lot of flaws, but I still really enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom