• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games Other Than Zelda?

Moldorm

Is not Error
At the moment, I am playing: Titan Quest, an occasional hour of Counter Strike Source, CoD Black Ops, and Left 4 Dead. The next Zelda I want to play is Minish Cap. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Besides the Legend of Zelda I play...

Resident Evil Series
Halo Series
Super Mario Series
Sonic the Hedgehog Series
Metroid Series
Splinter Cell Series
Gears of War Series
Max Payne Series
Street Fighter Series
Marvel vs Capcom Series
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Various Marvel, DC, and TMNT games

And so many others. The list goes on and on.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Outside of Zelda, I only follow a few game series. I'm really not a huge gamer; I'm more than a casual gamer, but far from hardcore. So, really, I just play what looks fun.

Game series I enjoy:

• Pokemon
  • Fire Emblem
  • Super Smash Bros.
Outside those three, though, I enjoy just individual games and ignore their series (though I think I might start following the Professor Layton games; I was just introduced to those a few months ago). One game I am enjoying as an alternative to Zelda is Epic Mickey. It's extremely fun and there's a lot of exploration in it.

Mario 1,2,3.
Lost levels,Yoshos island,Mario world,Mario 64.
Double dragon 1,2,3.
Donkey komg country 1,2,3.
Salamander.
Nemesis.
Ultimate mortal kombat.
Doom.
Doom 2.
Doom 64
R type.
Super r type.
Donkey kong 64.
Axelay.
Side arms.
Marble madness.
Spindizzy worlds.
Renegade.
Target renegade.
I ball 1,2.
Gogo the ghost.
Horace goes skiing.
Hungry horace.
Horace and the spiders.
Streetfighter 2 turbo.
Streetfighter 2 the new challengers.
Mortal kombat 1,2,3.
Mario golf.
F zero.
F zero x.
Stunt race fx.
Starwing.
Lylat wars.
Dragon breed.
Banjo kazooie.
Banjo tooie.
Megaman 1,2,3,4,5,6,x,x1,x2.
Super star wars.
Super empire strikes back.
Super return of the jedi.
Midnight resistance.
Beyond the ice palace.
Alien 8.
Knightlore.
Underwurlde.
Bomberman
Manic miner.
Jet set willy 1,2.
Shadowman.
Beyond the ice palace.
Ghouls and ghosts.
Ghosts and goblins.
Metroid.
Siper metroid.
Metroid prime 1.
Metroid prime 2.
Metroid prime 3.
Paperboy.
Kickstart 1,2.
Daley thompsons decathlon.
Summer games.
Tiger heli.
judge dredd.

Last edited:
Oh, wow. Uh, I actually play a lot of other games besides Zelda. I'll really play quite a number of things; I like most genres and play games of all the ratings, so...

My favorite series after Zelda include Metroid, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros., Mega Man, Donkey Kong Country, Star Fox, Halo...

But I play a lot of other games too. Really hard to name all of them. :sweat: I'll play most games as long as the game isn't just a boring real world setting with nothing interesting about it. If it's real world but there's something cool to say about the game, like say the upcoming L.A. Noire (which looks awesome), then that's something I'd play. I'm also generally picky with RPGs unless they're action RPGs or have a lot of tactical options, and I never really play sports games. :?

The Metal Gear Series is my second favorite series.

It is really incredible.

It's my fourth fav. Working on MGS3 right now.
THANK YOU GUYS. Metal Gear Solid is amazing and deserves all kinds of love. :( Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favorite of the series, by the way. Amazing stuff. Best boss battles I've ever seen.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh here's my list:

Metriod

Kingdom Hearts

Supersmash Brothers

Pokemon

Mario

Final Fanstisy

Naturo

Megaman

Thats it for now I gotta remember the rest

I

IronKnukle22

Other then Zelda im a big fan of the Resident evil seres, I play alought of Gears of war 1 & 2, sometimes Halo, Teamfortriss 2, Left for dead, Metel Gear solid 1 2 and 3, and alought of Casltevaina.

J

Juxxer

SoulCaliber is also fun and the one I have for gamecube even has Link in it, although I don't know if the other ones have him as a playable character. Another one some of you already mentioned is Final Fantasy, I also am familiar with this game and I love all of them, even the classics for Gameboy and NES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom