• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games Other Than Zelda?

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
what games do you play other than zelda?well i play pokemon, mario, and kirby.
black and white comes out tomorrow for me!!!!im so exited and happy!lolz
i have to save up for a 3DS...i only have $40.....(OoT!!!!!!:) and i really want a majoras mask 3D....really...bad....
and i found out last night there was a canceled kirby game for the wii called kirby wii......it was supposed to be fot the game cube, but they moved it to the wii....but it never came out....>.< and there is a kirby 3D game comming out!!!!:D

Besides Legend of Zelda, I enjoy playing Super Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog, and Call of Duty. Others include Sin & Punishment, Metroid, Mega Man, Resident Evil, Pokemon and Kirby. Pokemon Black and White finally comes out tomorrow; so excited.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Besides Legend of Zelda, I enjoy playing Pokemon series, Warcraff series, Diablo series, Gothic series, Dizzy series, and many more games....

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
My favorite games are:
Megaman (classic, X, Zero, Legends) series, Metroid, Castlevania, Viewtiful Joe, Super Mario series, Pokemon, and many more

Djinn

and Tonic
Almost everything Sonic the Hedgehog, Secret of Mana, Plenty of Mega Man but I never did get into the .exe series. Lunar, even the lower quality GBA and NDS sequels. Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, Rainbow Six, and Medal of Honor.

I think the storyline of Metroid interests me more than the games do these days.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Although Zelda is my main video game series to play, I do play other games when I'm not playing those. Among the other games I play are: Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros., a little bit of Pokemon, and some Mario. I enjoy the games in those series and I love to play them whenever I get the chance and, of course, when I'm not playing Zelda. :P

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Besides Zelda I usually play Pokemon of all kinds, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Bros/Kart/Galaxy, Animal Crossing (I have played that for 6 years...) and some other random releases.

I like Zelda probably the best though, just purely because of how epic it is in all ways possible. I like Pokemon and Animal Crossing for similar reasons, they are similar in some ways. I know Animal Crossing doesn't really have many goals but I still enjoy it. Then there are phases of being addicted to Pokemon then not playing it...Mario is brilliant too but Zelda is different. I love all of these games, though. ^^

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
I play alot of Pokemon, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, and Kirby. Im also a big fan of Earthbound, but I really don't get to play it often. Pokemon was the first game I ever played, and I was hooked. I had randomly picked up Super Smash Bros Brawl and Animal Crossing at some point, and Kirby was recommended by obe of my good friends.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I enjoy playing......
-Final Fantasy XIII,
-Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2,
-The Sims 3 Late Night,
-Resident Evil 5,
-Super Mario Galaxy,
-Tomb Raider,
-Marvel vs Capcom 3,
-and Kingdom Hearts

I have yet to try the Zumba for the wii though. I'll probably have to get up extra early just to play it haha.

Well, I play a lot more games than Zelda, obviously. I like playing:

Kirby- I played almost every Kirby game except for the ones on the NES and for the Wii. Kirby is pretty fun, I love playing Kirby, you can swallow any enemy as use their power to use back on them.

Sonic- It's fun as well. I haven't played all of them, but then one I have fun the most is Sonic Rush. I first bought that game when I bought my first DS. Loved it eversince.

Mario- I own almost every Mario except for on the GameCube. It is a fun classic game that I can't get enough of. I grew up playing Mario and Zelda, so yeah.

Kingdom Hearts- I played all of them, except the newer on, but alas, I do not own them. I hate the word "borrowing" :cry:. Kingdom Heart's is really a awesome game, I can't get enough of it.

There is more, but you guy's don't need to know all of them. ;)

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Super Mario is my favorite series. Other than that I love just about everything Nintendo (mainly games in the 90's). I also enjoy the Madden series on playstation.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Besides The Legend of Zelda series, the other video game series that i play pretty frequently is the No More Heroes series and the Super Smash Bros. Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom